Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

When I decribe my schools assests, I begin by telling my friends that my school offers a lot of acacdemic help. On there are a variety of tutoring sessions, writing ceters, Si meetings, and centers that you have the chance of attending. Also, I beleive , my school is diverse in ethnic groups and accepts people with a wide range of backgrounds and personalities.Last, we are big on helping saving the environment. In every dorm, we have recycling stations for things like plastic bottles, glass, aluminum cans, etc. There are also stations in every buliding and on the grounds.

The friendliness of the people there is very pleasing. The teachers are also very engaging and interesting to talk to. I'm also very happy with the extra-curricular activities, the classes available, and the food on campus. There are many outside activities going on, as well. There's always something to do. Despite the fact that there is some drinking on campus, it's heavily discouraged by the school. It technically isn't allowed at all, to my knowledge, and most students don't need alcohol to have fun.

I really enjoy talking about the learning community in which I currently participate. It and my resident advisor have really helped me adjust to college life. I also like to talk about the residence hall in which I currently reside. The sporting events, esp. football and hockey, the ice arena, and the multitude of student organizations are a great part of BGSU. I also love the feeling of safety and security that I have when I'm on campus as well as the campus resources that I have available to me.

I just love the environment of my school which is one of the reasons I love BGSU so much. I usually brag about the fact I don't have a car and yet I can get anywhere I want due to the shuttles and location of everything. I love to tell my friends I stay fit by walking to class.Alot of people walk or ride their bike to get around town and to get around BGSU's campus which saves the environment and helps me stay fit.

I am an art-education student, and I usually go on about all of the fascinating studio's I'm able to take. Some are better than others, but as far as my particular interests, I learn so much in my feild of artistic study and I know that I wouldn't have learned it at any other art department. The opportunities and the visiting artists they bring in are great chances to taste the art world before we enter it.

This college creates so many new opportunities for you. Along with the great Psychology programs, there are countless clubs available to become involved in. There is always a way to stay busy at this University whether it be participating in clubs, joining a sorority or fraternity, experiencing the many facilities such as the rec center and ice arena, as well as studying towards your future degree.

I'm very proud to be a part of this school because of its overwhelming since of welcome to my religious beliefs and my writing ability. There is a large Christian community on campus that sets it's foot in the door so new students can feel welcome. Likewise, the writing community helps the student writer put an image of success in their minds as they strive for publication.

I tell my friends back home about my classes, friends, and extra stuff I get involved in at school. I brag if I get in a game see I walk on so I don't get what the scholarship guys get so play time is few. We talk football schedules or the practices Depending on the season we talk game stuff. See some of my friend play football for other collage so we compare things too.

The community of students on campus. I was able to go to school and immediately find a group of friends with similar ideals, goals, and desires. From what I've seen, students get matched pretty well in their first year dorms and because they start taking classes for their intended majors right away, find a group of people who are similarly interested as they are.

Not much, its a good school and the technology college really has it togeather, in that students have to complete three cooperative work experiences. I'm not really a fan of the area though. A lot of students feel there's not much to do here except party. The large amount of extra curricular activities could make up for that if you want to get involved I guess.