Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

I would consider the location of buildings on campus the worse thing. There isn't really any pattern or unity to the buildings. Some dorms are right there near your classes while other dorms require a bit of a walk to get to classes. Currently we also have a lot of construction of new buildings that should be completed by Fall 2011.

The worst thing about my school is the weather. Although campus isn't too big, walking outside, especially in the winter, can be uncomfortable. It is very windy because of the flat lands and it is cold. There is a decent amount of precipitation, so snow and ice can provide hazardous walking experiences if precautions are not taken.

The worst thing about school is the cost. Honestly, they tag on extra expenses like 5 cents for every print or $200 on architecture supplies. and you dont realize the cost of everything until you get there. Then, you become panicked and pray o dear God how am I going to pay for this.

What I consider to be the worst thing about my school is maybe where it is located. There are not a lot of things to do besides campus activities. You need a car if you would like to go to farther places because they do not offer public transportation like in Chicago or New York.

I feel I could have accomplished most of what I have done in the past 4 years on my own (in terms of what I have done for my intended career). Professors and administration was, for the most part, not fun or open minded either. Also, a social life cannot exist without alcohol.

To be honest, the worst thing about BGSU was the quality of the dorms I've lived in while I was here. It was like the old joke about the roach motel: Roaches everywhere, etc, I can't remember the way the joke went. But you get the idea. Anyway, BGSU was pretty okay.

Well, for me personally I think the worst thing is that it's Nursing program is combined with another school. So, all of my classes are at the other school and it just causes confusion and unnessecary stress for me as student and other collegues that I know.

The worst thing about the school is by far the parking. When I lived on campus, this wasn't a problem at all. But the two years off-campus were a nightmere. The comuter lots were ALWAYS full unless you get there thrity minutes before class started.

The double standards. Whether it's concerning the difference between the non-athletes and the athletes, the males and the females, the faculty and the students, there is always a double standard, which gives rise to sexism, classism and racism.

i would have to say the worst thing about my school would have to be the amount of work that they offer on the campus itself. it would make it easier for me personally if i didnt have to go off campus to find a job to support my education.