Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

The lack of school spirit and excitement for BGSU sports is a downer for myself, growing up as a big college football and basaketball fan I wish i could enjoy being very competative and having a huge fan base, but BGSU does not have that.

I sometimes think the worse thing about this school would be that it is just too cold in the winter. There are no hills and a nice flat campus that does not block the wind. The winter months are very chilly and cold.

The worst thing about Bowling Green is that there is too much focus on parties and too much underage drinking. Another possible downside to Bowling Green is that there are so many more females than males.

The thing I consider to be the worst about my school is the weather. It is so flat in Bowling Green so it is always windy no matter what. The wind cuts through you and it is so cold in the winters.

The worst thing about the school to me is it is a very windy campus, so during the winter it gets extremely cold. I personally do not like the cold even though I have always lived in Ohio.

The worst thing about this school is th weather. It gets very cold in the winter and very windy because it is close to the great lakes. Other than that, the school is great.

The worst thing about my school is that it's in a small town so whenever we want to do something other than party, like shop we have to go to the closest big city.

The worst thing about the school I attend is that it is in a small town and there are not many off campus activities that an individual may want to go to.

I think the worst thing is the wind because during the winter you feel ten time cooler than what the temperate is. But other than that it is amazing.

I would say the surrounding area. I am from a suburb of Cleveland and am not used to the farm land. I like living next to a big city.