Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

A person who wants a campus big enough to provide variety but small enough to feel significant should attend BGSU. It is a welcoming community that accepts differences and encourages self-expression. Anyone who wants to be more than a number should consider this university. Class sizes are small and faculty are all very helpful. Money isn't needed for recreational time and there are fun events and groups to participate in!

The kind of person that should attend BGSU, is one that is motivated to work hard, willing to take risks and have fun. You have to be motivated to do the work that is expected of you and recognize that if you need some help, don't be afraid to ask for it. College is about having fun also. Don't be afraid to join clubs, sports teams or whatever it is. Be willing to expand your horizons and don't be so narrow minded.

It depends. This school is a very art oriented school, but it doesn't mean that it's not good for people that are looking to go into a technology field. BGSU has a nice selection of courses that might not be the best in the nation but are far from being inadequate. For the most part though, if you're interested in art this is a very good school to attend.

Students who are serious about their education should come to this campus. We have a great science program and one of the best education programs in the state. A person who is interested in science or wants to become a teacher should attend this school as it would provide what the student needs to be well prepared for the future.

Bowling Green is for everyone. There are so many different people that attend the university you will be able to make friends easily. A person that is looking to get a great education, and experience new things. They have international programs, so you are able to meet people from other parts of the world.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be use to a rural environment. They also have to have the want to get involoved on campus and becomme apart of something. That is the best ay to avoid boredom and meet new friends. You need to have a lo of Falco.n pride, BGSu prides itself on sports.

If you are a diverse person, BGSU is great for you. It's diverse in so many ways. Even if you aren't diverse and you want to step out your comfort zone, it's great for you. I've met so many great people at BGSU and each year there are more and more cool and eclectic students.

Anyone that is content with small town life would be happy at Bowling Green State University. People planning to attend BGSU should also appreciate the environment. The school is very green and does everything it can to promote recycling to keep the earth healthy.

I have a list of words that describe the person that should attend this school. They are: kind, driven, creative, intelligent, professional, fun, family-oriented, hard working, motivated, happy, inspiring, and one containing a good moral compass.

Any kind of person should attend this school, particularly those with an open mind and who want to participate in their major and in extracurriculars on campus. People who want to meet as many people as possible and be an asset to the University.