Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

The kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is people who don't want to try because BG is a demanding school and wants you to work hard and succeed. Even if you are shy, so many people are there to meet and at BG you won't be shy anymore. The only type of person I would say shouldn't attend this school is a person who doesn't want to try. The classes require work outside of class, just like any other school would, and if you are not dedicated then you will fail.

People shouldn't attend this school if they need a big city to function. The town is small and doesn't offer a lot as far as cuisine and shopping go, but a short drive to one of the nearby cities isn't so bad. Students also shouldn't attend if they need a smaller community. I've been fortunate enough to have small class sizes so far, but it is a good sized campus, I can see how someone from a more rural area could get caught off balance.

Someone who likes city-life since this school is more rural and less populated. Also people that prefer smaller colleges should not attend this school since it is a medium sized one, but is not considered a large college so those who prefer bigger universities in busy towns should also not attend this school. There is a downtown but more focused on bars and clubs, not for the students who like shopping centers and cultural diversity.

I feel that anyone can attend this school and be happy with it. There really is so much diversity in classes and after school activities that most people could find their place at Bowling Green. The only downside I can imagine would be if someone really wanted to live in a big town or city for their college years. Bowling Green is a smaller town, but there is alwyas something to do.

I truly do not believe that there is a particular kind of person that should not attend this school. I believe that this school does cater to an assortment of races, disabilities, and income levels. I believe the students and administration are very welcoming to all kinds of individuals.

Anyone who enjoys free thinking and creativity should avoid Bowling Green. If you enjoy social activities that don't always involve beer pong and rap music, this is not the place for you. If you want to be challanged academicall, don't come to BG.

I belive that any kind of person is welcome at BG. There is a mixture of so many different races, religions, and backgrounds. being open and yourself, you will find a group that you can get along with and make your college experience a good one.

A person who isn't willing to put in the effort to achieve high in school and isn't up for a challenge shouldn't come here. If a person is looking for a free ride and isn't willing to work hard academically than they shouldn't enroll here.

Close-minded individuals should definitely not attend Bowling Green. Though it is located in a very conservative area, the school itself is very open to diversity and students of all different backgrounds and political beliefs!

Someone who doesn't want to learn or grow, I suppose. I've seen people from every walk of life here. The only people who really don't belong are those that don't want to be there. There's a place for just about everyone.