Columbus, OH
Bradford School-Columbus

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bradford School-Columbus

Elexis

I enjoyed the time I had there. It was quick and could’ve been easier to understand but in the end they have helped me along. It is a 18 month program with a fast pace and if you don’t keep up you will fail. The teachers do their best to help you along and keep you understanding what you are learning.

Charlse

Starting answering!I spend 10 hours in learning .

Starting answering!I spend 10 hours in learning .

I aways attend the computer development groups , beacuse I like it very much,It is very cool.

They spend many many time in study,beacuse they like leanning very much,thank you.

I spend many many time in study,beacuse I like leanning very much,thank you.

Not so accurate,the student are very funny and study hard.

Wingrove

Our school has many technical opportunities and it is an excellent facility. We have access to all the newest equipment so that we will be prepared when we graduate.

I would have told myself to save every dime that I made while working two jobs. That way I wouldn?t have had to take out any student loans, therefore I would have no loans to re-pay. I would have paid closer attention to the chefs when we were on family vacations in Australia, Barbados, Paris, and London. I would have taken notes on the foods, asked to speak with the chefs to get their perspectives on what they do. I would have traveled more and experienced the cuisine from other places so that I could pinpoint my favorite cuisines while experiencing the country. I would have gone to as many culinary schools as I could to get as much experience as my mind could hold. Last, but not least, I would have chosen my culinary path earlier and realized that cooking and sharing exquisite meals with others is my biggest passion.

Bradford School-Columbus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.