Peoria, IL
Bradley University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bradley University

Jasmin

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as I high school senior I would tell myself to stay focused and work hard from the start. Don't wait until I have problems in a class to receive help, get help and talk to the teacher or see tutors from the beginning so that no problems will arise in the class.

I can honestly say that I didn't need to know anything before attending Bradley. I visited the school before enrolling & I even spoke with student that were attending the school. I liked what I saw and what I heard so I also chose to attend the university. Bradley is a really good school and as long as I work hard and stay on top of my work and classes, I won't have any problems.

I wouldn't suggest a person who is a slacker or lazy to attend Bradley because work hard is important at this school. If you don't work hard or take it seriously it is easy to fail.

Hayley

Bradley University provides students with an excellent education that leads each individual toward a brilliant and succesful future.

College is a great experience and there is nothing to be nervous about!

julian

Growing up in St. Paul, I am comfortable in diverse groups of people. Bradley University, while a very mixed and varied school, lacks alot of the diversity that I am use to back home. I'd like to see it improve, and become a more diverse place. I'd like to see more students of different colors, orientations, religions, and backgrounds. I believe diversity to by a corner stone of modern learning, and I'd like to see that improve at Bradley.

I am use to metropolitan areas, and as such, I was shocked when I went to Bradley. Everything is rather spread out like a suburb, so sometimes it feels more like a commuter school. Since I live several states away, I don't have the option to leave every weekend, so sometimes it gets difficult. I was not expecting it to be as open, and seperated from the city as it is, so that was the biggest surprise I faced when going to college.

Bethany

Bradley is the ultimate school. The classes sizes are perfect for me and everything is located pretty centrally throughout campus. The classes aren't easy by any means so get to know the library! There is currently a lot of construction going on around campus but I think that it will soon be over. I'm a health science major and am already in a lot of science classes already during my fr. year so you'll know if you want to stick with that major or not. I love BU!

One of the only frustrating things that I can think of about Bradley University would be that the freshmen can't have cars on campus. If you have an off campus job, you can't apply for a parking permit but they are really slow about getting the permit to you.

I would make myself study a lot more. High school classes and the classes that you take in college are completely different. You actually have to study and know all of the material in order to get a decent grade in the class. I can say now that the library is where I am most of the time! I would also tell myself to be more spontanious and get more involved in the groups that were offered.

Justin

If I could go back, I would encourage myself to have pride and belief in myself. After leaving school to support a family, I felt regret every day. I left with frustration in my heart about my time at my first university because I felt as though I had no real worth. Since leaving my first university, I have gotten married, held a steady job, bought a house, and had a son. I did these things without a degree, which proves that it is what's inside you that is MOST important in life. As I face the future with my family, I know that the only way to achieve my dreams is to finish my degree. I have been a teacher's aide in my local middle school for 4 years, and I have rediscovered my passion for teaching. Had I had more pride and a stronger belief in myself the first time I attend college, I would be persuing my master's degree by now and solidifying my place in the education community. I am dedicated to the education of young people, and I know that my 1-year-old son, Jensen, will benefit from my example.

Everyone is welcome! I don't think anyone should avoid Bradley.

DeVry University is the school I have been wanting to go to since I graduated High School.

I have gotten so much out of my college experience. I hated my High School years because my school wasn't that great and thought college was going to be pretty much the same thing. Once I started college for the first time, I loved it so much I didn't miss a day of class. The teachers I had taught me about real responsibility. One teacher taught me that we had to be at least 15 minutes early to everything. She set her clock 15 minutes fast in order for us to follow that rule. Also, that you need to dress professionally and how to break bad habbits such as gum chewing. I love college.

The worst thing about my school is that it is in another state and I am not able to attend classes on campus.

Michelle

It may be small compared to others but has so much to offer.

It may be small compared to others but has so much to offer.

I found that my most valuable experiences thus far have been during my time spent at Bradley University. I completed my first two years of college at a community college, then afterwards chose Bradley as my transfer institution to earn my bachelor degree. It's amazing to see the differences between community colleges and universities; they're two completely different worlds. Although I did enjoy my time in community college, nothing compares to my experiences at Bradley. What is most fun about this is that I'm not done yet and am anticipating more great things to come this year.

There are always so many events for Bradley students to attend, and best of all, there's usually free stuff! Something that all college students would enjoy.

Brandi

The most frustrating thing about my school is the expenses. There is so much that you need while there that is not provided by the school or can find easily at a discounted rate.

Someone who is interested in meeting new people from all around the world should definitely consider attending Bradley. Any one who is looking forward to a new experience should attend.

Everyone wants to know what you have gotten out of the college experience. Personally I have gotten a lot more than I expected. For one, I have learned a great deal of responsibility. Whenever something went wrong while I was at school, or I needed to get work done on time for my classes my mom was not there for me like she had been before. I had to step up and do what I needed to accomplish the goals I had set. Another important thing I have gotten out of the college experience was being able to me people from all over the world. For example, not only have I met people from across the United States but I have also met people from Africa , India, and other places as well. It has been valuable to attend because I have learned things that I might not have otherwise learned, and it helped me get rid of the sterotypes of certain things and people that I have grown up with.

Amber

Bradley University is the most enriching learning expereince in the country.

Bradley University is the most enriching learning expereince in the country.

Nothing in life will ever prepare someone for college. It is truly something you have to live through to understand the significance. I have received the finest, yet, most difficult education in College. I have been able to meet numerous peers and get involved in activities that I care about. I determined numerous study habits, what time I can actually wake up for class, which professors give out extra credit, and which classes I need to go to. I learned more about myself in these past four months than I have in my eighteen years of life. College is not for the weak hearted. It takes dedication and discipline, but it is also one of the greatest experiences of my life. I am surrounded by people of my age, going through the same exact thing as me; I will never have this experience again in my life. Without college, I would have never become the person I am today, which is the most valuable aspect of college. Being at Bradley for four months has shaped and molded me into someone I am proud to call a BU Brave.

I brag about the imepecable staff, and students that attend Bradley University. I have my professor's home phone number because they are willing to help me no matter the hour of day. The students on campus are so friendly and warm, as well. Bradley University is a University where no matter where you grew up, you always feel like home.

Brittney

My university has some of the most talented and attentive professors I have ever met.

What I wish I had known isn't a reflection on my university, but my own interests and future goals. I wish I had realized my wish to pursue a French minor from the very beginning. However, I guess that's one of the great things about being "forced" to take a variety of classes - you have the opportunity to grow and discover yourself.

My college experience has afforded me the opportunity to pursue an exciting future. I have grown more throughout being in university than I ever could have imagined. I am now more focused, motivated, and productive. I am genuinely excited to utilize everything I have learned in my undergraduate work, and everything I have yet to learn in law school to do what I can to help others and enrich lives.

Bradley University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.