Bradley University

« See more reviews of Bradley University

Bradley is a school which is just large enough but yet feels like a "close knit" groups of people who are there to work toward their dreams and aspirations with all of the conveniences you need to learn to live on your own and be independent.

It is a nationally recognized school that offers a home-town feel. I like that it is one of the best engineering schools in the state, the class sizes are on the small size, and that the staff really care about each student's success.

Bradley has amazing interactive professors who care about the student, great opportunities for students to take advantage of, it is a medium sized school and it's located in Peoria Illinois the corporate center of Catepillar.

Bradley is a distinctive university that offers the best of both worlds -- the personal attention and individual care of a small university and the endless opportunities of a large university.

My school is involved not only in the academic and athletic scenes, but within the surrounding community as well; it is all encompassing.

Bradley University provides students with an excellent education that leads each individual toward a brilliant and succesful future.

My school is very academic based and really focused on learning and it also has a lot of sorority and fraternity participationg

Bradley University is a place where you will find and understand who you are and who you want to become in the near future.

Bradley University is a high quality learning institution that well prepares its students for success in their future.

Bradley is a safe environment for sturdents to grow socially, emotionally, mentally, and academically.