Bradley University

« See more reviews of Bradley University

Bradley is the ultimate school. The classes sizes are perfect for me and everything is located pretty centrally throughout campus. The classes aren't easy by any means so get to know the library! There is currently a lot of construction going on around campus but I think that it will soon be over. I'm a health science major and am already in a lot of science classes already during my fr. year so you'll know if you want to stick with that major or not. I love BU!

Bradley is best known for its sports teams, specifically its basketball team. Not only the student body, but the faculty and the community are involved and supporting of the Braves Basketball team. Especially after a final four appearance a few years back, the Peoria community and the students have all become highly interested and united through Bradley basketball.

My school is best known for the academics that it has and for its mens soccer and basketball teams. We are a hard working school but also many of the students enjoy their partying time on the weekends I enjoy Bradley university but i do miss my homwtown of chicago and all it has to offer.

Bradley University is known for there basketball team and speech team. The school has a great Engineering department. There's a great deal of school pride at sporting events, and it shows why the community is stronger than some bigger public universities.

Bradley is best known for its engineering, and along with engineering, its association with caterpillar. Asside from that our basketball team made it to the sweet sixteen three years ago, and one of our graduates is the janitor on scrubs.

Our school is best known for its world class speech team. Because of its recognition our communication deparment has gotten a complete face lift and we have great teachers and technology.

Bradley is best known for being a great liberal arts school, and for it's basketball team. It's very well known for it's engineering and business schools as well.

Apply for as many scholarships as you can! College educations are expensive. You just don't realize how much until you have to start budgeting that loan repayment.

-Expensive -Small campus -Private school -Old; needs remodeling -Difficult classes -Predominantly Caucasians -Predominantly wealthy or well-off students

My school is probably best known for either its Engineering program and its affiliation with Caterpillar, or for its Basketball team and its history.