Bradley University

« See more reviews of Bradley University

I think the best part about Bradley is its size and location. There aren't many mid-sized, non-denominational, liberal arts schools in a good, mid-sized city. I think that's what sets Bradley apart from other places and is what drew me to it.

Something unique about my school is that it is a small campus. Therefore the students get more individual help with the teachers and academic advisors. And you pretty much know most students who attend the school.

It claims to be "middle sized", meaning it has all that a bigger school offers, but with the individuality and one-on-oneness of a smaller college and I would have to agree with them on that counrt.

Bradley focuses mainly on freshman students or those who live in the dorms. If you transfer then you kind of get left out unless you make yourself get involved, once you do its worth it.

It's small class sizes, accesbility to professors, and it really is a bonded community. Also, financial aid was the best out of all the schools I applied to.

Bradley is a great school, but the decision making is leaving out the freedom of choice. We don't need faculty to make decisions for us.

Its a small campus but has enough kids to not feel like your in high school, but not to many that you are just a number.

Don't get drunk and play with fireworks - you might just kill your friend. But hey, you'll only get 6 months in jail.

It is located in the third largest city in Illinois (Peoria), yet it offers a very family-like atmosphere.

Size, Class Sizes, Finanacial Aid offered, overall campus culutue, small, private, non-religion based...