Bradley University

« See more reviews of Bradley University

Not much to do on campus if you do not go Greek. Greek life seems to have more fun and more privilege. Intramurals are good, organizations are easy to start. Parties have to be careful because we have task force that visits once in a while. Dorm life is loud like always. Lot of events for Greek life. Lots of music on campus, small music artists.

The social life here at Bradley, could be a little better, but it isn't. The school just came out with a new drinking rule and the school wants to try and be a "dry" school. Greek life is extremely small compared to bigger schools, but we still have a big impact on the school.

Social life is fun as can be. Just do not go to any large parties. The "Task Force" that you will hear much about your first semester is likely to show up and give you a 400-some dollar drinking ticket. I escaped them twice now, which is luckier than most people are.

If you don't drink, there's no place for you. If you aren't in greek life, there's no place for you. You'd be better off investing in a deck of cards for solitaire than trying to find something to do on the Bradley campus. In any case, your liver will thank you.

Greek life is big on campus. I am an alumna of a sorority on campus. The campus, in general, is big on community service and getting involved with the community around us. The things to do off campus would be to go to the movies, parks, mall or out to eat.

If you want to participate, you can! There are lots of opportunities to get involved on campus. You can even start your own organization if none of the ones already on campus fit who you are. Just sign up in the Student Activities Office.

Its really easy to meet people at bradley. Floors in the dorms get really close and people always leave their doors open and talk to each other. there are alot of different activities to become with. There is a big greek population.

Join a fraternity. Once you do that, plan on playing intermurals, going to movies, playing games, attending campus events and yes attending some parties.

I don't live on campus so I'm pretty oblivious to what happens there, really.

Bradley could use more of a social life.