Bradley University

« See more reviews of Bradley University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

In light of recent news events (2 students died of alcohol related incidents this year, and a basketball starter received a DUI), one would be that we drink like raging alcoholics. I assure you, it is no worse (in fact, much lighter) than other schools. The deaths were freak and could happen anywhere.

Small School Jewish School Rich School Engineer School Bad sports team No school spirit boring too many drinking tickets ghost town on the weekends

Bradley Students come from wealthy suburbs, Bradley students are preppy, Bradley students excel well in their classes. The greek life drinks a lot.

Preppy rich kids, mostly from the Chicago area; apathetic toward cultural issues (and basically everything else too); greeks run the school

One fairly common stereotype is that the college is just for engineering. There are thousands of stereotypes about engineers.

we're rich, private schooled, etc? Honestly, I haven't heard a lot about Bradley, my hometown barely knows this school.

We are apathetic and drink a lot. Also, if you're not part of greek life there is nothing for you to do, ever.

People in Peoria think Bradley students are all rich snobs who call Daddy whenever they need money.

People think Bradley is a school for rich kids because it is an expensive private school.

That because it's really easy to get into Bradley and because of that, we're all stupid.