Bradley University

« See more reviews of Bradley University

Bradley cares about its students' futures. The administration and professors go out of their way to provide the resources and guidance needed to ensure our success. Their mentoring and teaching styles promote discipline, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirits throughout the campus. Bradley's 92% graduation/placement rate and 84% retention rate with nearly 83% of graduates earning at least one internship before graduation are proof of its commitment to its students. I am in a great environment where I have one of the best opportunities to have a successful journey in college and beyond.

My ability to get involved from the moment you step on campus, and with that, the ability to integrate all of it together. As a freshman, I got involved with the on-campus tv show, psych club, the activities council, a fraternity, and more. As a double major in psych and comm these are all interesting and intertwined passions of mine. I also am able to do some broadcasting, marketing, and stand-up comedy. I get to do everything I want to without obstacles. I even did some theater this semester. Everyone knows me and I love being so involved.

The best thing about my school is the networking opportunities that they provide in order to get students engaged not only in school but volunteering and doing things students would have never thought they would be doing. The career center that helps student find jobs, interships as well as volunteering in the community has definately become one of the best things about Bradley University. The support that is given to students in order for them to not just exceed in college but in life.

The best thing is that the class size is small. I learn so much more effectviely in a small class, as opposed to large lecture hall, where the voice of the professor is usually distorted, or it is hard for me to see the presentations (board, overhead, etc). I hate that it is really expensive along with the very high difficulty level. I sometimes feel like I'm paying to fail. Other than the financial aspects of the school, everything else is great.

The best thing about this school is definitely the size. I chose to go to this school primarily because of the fact that you could go from your dorm to your classroom seeing both people you know and people you've never seen before. I didn't want to go to a large school where I was just a number, but I also didn't want to go to a small school where everyone knows you, and Bradley University fits comfortably in the middle.

The best thing about my school is the sense of community and family throughout the entire campus. Everyone, including professors and students, are always willing to help and are very friendly. If you are feeling down, there is always someone who is willing to cheer you up and be there for you if you need help. Everywhere you go on campus there is a smiling face that will make you smile.

I love Bradley's small campus and intimate feel. As a student, you have instant access to an endless source of information and support through the faculty at Bradley -- you will never feel like "a number". The faculty and staff invest time and show incredible effort to know each student and to support each student individually and uniquely.

The small class atmosphere makes Bradley University very different from other schools. Bradley has better student teacher relationships, harder class work, and Bradley is seen as a prestige private university in the Midwest. Companies enjoy employing Bradley students because of these differences and our drive to succeed at work.

The best thing about Bradley is the size. With the student to teacher ratio being so small it is easier to get to know your professors and other students in the class. It is a great school if you are a more social person and like interaction because with Bradley it is all about being active in the campus in and out of classes.

The small campus setting because I can get more one on one interaction from my professors to help me perform well in all of my classes. At most large universities, it's kind of hard to get noticed by your professors because it's so many people but at Bradley you get noticed right away.