Bradley University

« See more reviews of Bradley University

The best thing about Bradley University is the ability for EVERYONE to get involved! No matter what your beliefs or interests are there is something for you! I truly believe I would not have been academically successful without my sorority sisters and other extracurricular activities!

The best thing about my school are the people. They are very friendly, always saying hi, and very kind. They always want you to be in their club, join a fraternity or sorority, and try to get everyone involved. I know this from expierience because I am a transfer student.

The best thing about my school is definitely the size. The campus is really concentrated in one area and I don't feel like I'm going on a journey everyday just to get to my classes. Everything is really close and easy to find which is helpful being new to the school.

The availability and personal quality to each class you are in. Most professors are 100% open to being in constant contact with students. They give out cell phone numbers, personal emails, etc in order to make sure you always have a way to contact them if you need to.

I love the size of my school. There are only roughly 5000 students at the school and not all of them live on campus. I like the fact that as I'm walking to and from class or around campus in general I can almost always run into someone I know.

its a private school so you get the attention that you need with the smaller class sizes. and you have just the right amount of students to have a good amount of resources provided to the school.

The best aspect of Bradley University is the arts program. There are so many different ways you can go with the art program they have. That is the reason I chose to attend Bradley University.

The best thing about my school is that it is small. It is not too small though where you never meet new people. All my classes are in one place and close to campus and off campus.

I think that the size of the school is teh best part. You are able to walk anywhere on campus in under 7 minutes. And everything is close but does not look or appear cluttered.

How diverse it is and how there are a lot of things that you can get involved in on campus. There's always something going on. There's always somewhere you can go to study.