Brandman University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Brandman University

Tammy

I am new student to Bradman University and I'm looking forward to my studies beginning, I am going for a bachelor's degree in legal studies and my major is paralegal I look forward to engaging in conversations about the studies as well as learning from the professors.

Joshua

It’s a good school which offers flexible hours. They just started their absn (accelerated bachelors in nursing) which I applied to and got accepted, fortunately. I haven’t heard much yet from the first two cohorts (I’m with the third cohort) so I’m not sure how it will go. But we’ll see

Jason

Brandman University is an expensive school yet offers education at a fast pace. Everyone I have encountered has been friendly and willing to help. Everyone cares about my success. I currently have a 4.0 GPA and all the teachers have been great even though a lot of the classes can be demanding and difficult

Holly

My overall opinion of Brandman University is great! I am an adult learner back in school after many years away and have had a great experience so far. I would recommend it to anyone. The campus is very clean and friendly with a wide range of activities and opportunists.

Alondra

I feel like Brandman University is a great school. From the instructors, to advisors everyone is great and helpful. I wished I would of known about this school as soon as I graduated from high school because it would of made my academic life a little bit easier.

April

I take online coursed for my PPS Credential. Brandman has been helpful in finding me a program that works best for my schedule. They are responsive and available for all concerns. Coursework is convenient for a full time working mom. The courses are accelerated and meet my career goals.

Their curriculum is rigorous but manageable. It is a somewhat private type of school most students take online courses so no normal on campus type activities like other colleges. Very helpful staff that answers any questions you may have and in a timely manner. I have enjoyed this school very much.