Brescia University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Brescia University

Overall a very small school. The atmosphere of the school is more of a high school rather than a college. It is a dry, drug-free, and smoke-free campus. There is no football team and even though most of the students are on a sports team there was no real support for the teams and rarely was there ever a big student turnout to the games. There was never really a true student section either. The band is terribly small so no real music or chants to get anyone involved either. Since the school is so small there is not really a choice of professors in most cases. The meal plan is required if you live on campus and you can only use it on campus there is not flex dollars or anything where you can dine off-campus. All sports facilities/fields are off-campus.

Kaci

Brescia is a very positive environment and everyone is always willing to help. Also the professors will help you one on one if needed. I can walk onto the campus and feel extremely, safe. The upperclassman also encourage the underclassmen for the future of the rest of your college life.

Diego

Brescia University offers a small campus but a nice one. Here you are going to find out that people are really friendly and they enjoy hanging out. Professors are very kind and helpful if you put interest on the subject. The are always available and glad to help. Athletics is a big thing here, specially Basketball. Cafeteria food is not the best.

I love this school it has a few down sides such as it being to far away from home and the traffic. Most of the down sides are out of the school’s control. I love that it is a small campus and that I don’t feel like just a number I feel cared about.

Kelsey

Brescia is a great university. There is a friendly atmosphere, and the professors are eager to help the students succeed. The small campus allows students to make it all the way across campus in less than four minutes. The small class sizes allow there to be one-on-one instruction. I wouldn't want to earn my degree from any where else.

I visited Brescia University hoping to find a college that would be "okay" for me to go away to school at. What I found was so much more. Immediately when I stepped into the Moore Center I felt at home. And as the day progressed that feeling only grew. Every staff member and student was super friendly and so down-to-earth and I feel like I could talk to them anytime. I am so excited to be going to Brescia University this upcoming fall and making Owensboro a second home!

Melony

Brescia is a good school if small class sizes and a small campus are for you. However, it is a dry campus, which means no drinking/partying on campus. Many people still drink and party though. All the professors I have experienced have had an exceptional experience in their topic areas are involved in some way in the community. They are willing to help any student whenever the student needs it. Brescia is a private catholic school therefore, a strong religious presence is on campus but no one will ever pressure you to convert or take part in anything. Brescia is an overall great university.

emily

I visited Brescia Univeristy not long ago. As soon as I walked into the Moore Center I felt right at home. Each of the students and faculty members that I met were extremely nice and thoughtful. It seems like a great school! Can’t wait to become a bearcat in 2019!

Katy

They lure you in with the thought of enough scholarships to cover it but then you have to take out several loans and it’s barely worth it. I had taken out $4,000 in loans and I have nothing to show for it. I had some great friends and had some awesome experiences but not $4,000 worth.