Bridgewater College Top Questions

I wish I had known what I wanted to do with my career so I would have known what I wanted to study

The academics here are no joke. You can't slack off. Everyone here is farely smart and if you don't study you won't make it.

Georgina

I do no wish I had done anything different, I love Bridgwater College and I am glad with the choice I made to attend

Ashtyn

I wish I knew that Bridgewater was going to be like high school all over again. The freshmen are really petty and dramatic.

Before I started to pack my bags for college, I thought college was scary. I told everyone that I was ready to go and that I could not wait. When deep in the back of my mind I was terrified. I was afraid that I would not be able to handle the work load, that I would not have any friends, or that I would flunk out. The work load I was given in my classes was not that difficult to handle. I made friends easily and so far, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to flunk out.

I wish i had known exactly what i wanted do so that i could have better planned my academic career. I hope to graduate in four years because i cant afford a fifth year but i have so many classes i need to take.

Gurpreet

Yes, I wish I knew that its was school where that wanted everyone to have a balanced life.

angelo

That it was small and dead on the weekends.

I wish I had known that academics are so difficult. The social events and getting to know so many people is the greatest thing and belonging to a varsity sport is awesome! I feel I belong more by being part of the tennis team, even though it is difficult with academics in the Spring months. I wouldn't have it any other way though.