Brigham Young University-Hawaii

« See more reviews of Brigham Young University-Hawaii

My school is very open and accepting of all schools. The students and the staff are equally accepting of all ethnicities and are very accomodating to every students needs despite language or cultural barriers. My school is very multicultural and does not discriminate against anyone or any cultural. BYU Hawaii places emphasis on everyone's cultures and the staff is very involved in helping the students do the best that they can do in their classes and seem to really care about their education as well as personal lives.

In the Brigham Young University- Hawaii campuse, their are many international students, who have different languages, cultures, and perspectives, and it is very natural to share their cultural traditions with others through being a friend with foreign students and participating some school's cultural activities, such as food fest, when the students share their cultural food, and culture night, when the students share their cutural traditions by performing their cultural performances.

Brigham Young University of Hawaii is full of life, culture, resources for a better world and enriched with students that have prepared themselves very well to become leaders. It is filled with Professors who will help their students advance to become their potential selves. If you seek a school that is of academic high standards,filled with friendly people and a beautiful environment of the "aloha-spirit" and if you have a desire to grow then you have chose the best school.

Aside from the incredibly warm weather and wonderful location, BYUH offers students a chance to excel academically, socially, pyschologically, and most of all spiritually; however, the most valuable memories come from learning about the 50 different cultures attending that campus and being able to learn of, practice, experience, or maybe adopt a variety of different perspectives and ways of life different then my own.

BYU-Hawaii is a school that holds their students to the highest form of excellence. It is a school that enables its students to be the best that they can be, in terms of academics, moral character, and overal well being. I go to a school where there is an internationally diverse student body that encourages its students to think outside their own cultures and come to a level of world wide awareness.

A campus with friendly students that come from all different parts of the world that learn together, share each others cultures and uplift one another. Campus life is convenient to help everyone achieve success in and out of the classroom, and provides a variety of clubs to join in. The help which the proffesors offer help the students to succeed in their studies.

My school is incredibly focused on many positive aspects including achieving a high grade point average, understanding material well, gaining a great social life, participating in service, being kind and welcoming, and getting each student ready for their life in the real world and gaining the experience and knowledge needed to find a wanted career.

If you are a student who learns well in an intimate environment, enjoys hands-on activities, and likes when the proffesor you pass in the hallway knows your name, rather than just your ID number, then Brigham Young University-Hawaii is definitely the place for you, where higher education takes place in a wholesome environment.

Brigham Young University-Hawaii is a school consisting of students from 73 different countries who come for the same reason, to maintain a knowledgable foundation to further their schooling to integrate their knowledge in future endeavors, while making life long connections with countries, which could help for career building.

Brigham Young University-Hawaii is heaven on earth, it is schooling in paradise, and with over 70 different nationalities living and studying together, it is on of the most diverse universities in the world, and will open your eyes to the beautiful world around you.