Harrisburg, PA
Brightwood Career Institute-Harrisburg

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood Career Institute-Harrisburg

Kaitlin
KAPLAN CAREER INSTITUTE-HARRISBURG

KAPLAN CAREER INSTITUTE-HARRISBURG

I am pretty neutral on the fact that I picked Kaplan for my education. So far there hasnt been any extraordinary experiences, but overall I enjoy my time at the institute.

rickale

My college exprience so for has been hard but rewarding. I see that i can make something of myself. I want to provide more for my child by finishing college. I want to be a professional in criminal justice so i can help someone out. inever had anyone to just look up to and i want my daughter to have that feeling.

Tina

I have gotten the knowledge and understanding for my self that no matter how scary things might look or feel if you don't try it you will never know what you can achieve. When I first started my on line class I did not think I could find my way around, but I must say that my teachers, the staff has been wonderful in helping me. When my classes are over I will take with me a lot of knowledge and understanding about art, the measure of people and history that I never new before.

I believe a hard working dedicated person should atten Kaplan. I believe if you want to really go some where and you are serious about it then Kaplan is the school for you.

Devin

I would stress the importance of beginning the process of finding financial aid. Grants, scholarships, savings, anything that could go towards your dream. It's sad to say your dream comes with a hefty price, but it must also be said that you must not be discouraged, disheartened, or forlorn, because you CAN do this! Of course, I would also say that it is okay to be stressed, and it is okay to cry. It is also just fine to reach out for help. Just think of all the great new people you're going to meet! You better brush up on your study skills too, becuase you can't be lacking there. Don't worry about feeling nervous, scared, or downright sick to your stomache your first day of school, because like mom said, everyone else is just as nervous as you are. You've had to encounter about twelve first-days already throughout the years, so what's one more? Please remember to pay attention, it's going to be very interesting stuff! Lastly, and certainly most importantly, I would say to always remember your mantra -- if not to soothe, then to atleast have a giggle.

John

Do not assume you know what you are doing. Life has a way of seeking up and hitting you from behind and then you realize you have not reached your goals. It is better to humble yourself and get the right training for what you want. You are young and have not live your life, don't wait.

How hard it is to get money to go to school. Everyone was willing to give me a loan, but to get the money free of charge it takes a lot of work. I am use to using the computer, i wonder how a young person on his own will get it?

The fact that i am going. Being 42 years of age, and going to school to change careers that is a wonderful thing.

• $0

Brightwood Career Institute-Harrisburg administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.