Pittsburgh, PA
Brightwood Career Institute-Pittsburgh

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood Career Institute-Pittsburgh

sara

Advise to self , who are you , no better yet where do you want to be when you grow up ? Where is your life heading , what can you do to make your future bright ? The simple but yet hard advise is lets get involved in some school activities , maybe we can learn more about collage scholarships or even financial aid and the different careers life has to offer you . Take the time to think what would I like to do in my future ? What goals do I need to accomplish to get to that point ? The simple advise is take a piece of paper , Write down three goals and three major objectives you? d like to accomplish . Research these goals and objectives and find what best describes you . Think of the hard work and money involved , and remember anything that?s hard is worth going for , You know that . Just think about how many great and new people you could meet , who are just as curious about what the future holds as you are . As I have heard from other people ? as one door closes another opens ? , so here is where the new chapter of my life begins .

My school is professional and helpful in many aspects, such as helpful admissions reps, financial aid reps, and instructors.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would make sure to tell myself to just take my time, and make sure I find something that I will really enjoy in life. I would tell myself not to jump into things too quickly. I would also tell myself to save up way more money than I did, because I will experience hard times in the future. Those are the main things I would tell me because they are the two things I made mistakes on, but other than that, I would just do what I did because I did well for myself.

I personally think the worst thing about my school is some of the students. A lot of them don't really want to be there, and it affects my work because they waste time in class complaining about the work. I really enjoy the classes and I recieve a lot of help from the faculty and instructors, but I don't understand why you would go to school if you don't want to be there.

• $0

Brightwood Career Institute-Pittsburgh administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.