Brownsville, TX
Brightwood College-Brownsville

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood College-Brownsville

Janet

I would first off all tell myself that you are not going to want to be a nurse. I would explain to myself the reason why and what made me realize that. Also, I would let myself know what school will help me the most and be able to graduate faster instead of wasting years looking for the right school. I will remind myself that school is a priority and not to choose work and/or money.

The academic advisors explained very well how the professor are and how the school is known for.

Any kind of person can attand this school.

Genesis

If I would go back in time I would talk to myself about first graduating high school and then continue to college, I would not make the same mistakes as I did. Right now I really need a scholarship becuase I want a way to pay for school becuase I want a good future for my kids.

I think all people should attend this school, this school will give you the oppurtunity in life so you can be someone and have a career.

• $0

Brightwood College-Brownsville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.