Brightwood College-Dallas Top Questions

What are your classes like?

Susan

We have open discussions, webinars and online classroom contact.

glenneka

My courses are wonderful, and filled with so much informaton. As a Legal Studies major, it is refreshing to have instructors that work in the legal field as lawyers and paralegals who are willing to share their expertise to aspiring paralegals and lawyers.

At Kaplan University, you attend a live weekly seminar via pc. Seminars are an hour long. During the live seminar, you hear your professor through the speakers on the pc, or you can plug headphones in and hear that way as well. The students attending seminar are provided a chat window which is right next to the whiteboard. This chat window allows you to interact with your classmates, and ask the professor questions during the live the seminar. Kaplan University is on eastern standard time, which allows students from anywhere to attend the live seminar at the same time.

teresa

The classes are set up with easy access. You log in to the clasroom and you will find your unit tabs with the work that needs to be done. You will have discussion boards weekly, sometimes preojects, quizes, reading, web sources and a seminar. They are very fast paced but easy to follow.