Hammond, IN
Brightwood College-Hammond

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood College-Hammond

Deangela

I would give my overall opinion of Kaplan college a five star. Me being the youngest on the campus and getting to know everyone makes everything about that college a success in history. Everyone is there for a reason but at the same time were all there to help each other even if your down and you feel like you want to quite. I'm one of those students to where you want give up because I'm also there to help everyone and anyone no matter what your major would be. The representatives play a huge role in our lives as college students. I say this because no matter what were dealing with in life theres always going to be answer form our representatives in what we should do to move forward. If your one of those students who don't know what to do after high school try Kaplan college you'll find your way there and be done within 9 months.

• $0

Brightwood College-Hammond administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.