Brightwood College-Modesto Top Questions

If I could travel back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would conveince myself to strive just a little bit harder for better grades. I would tell myself to apply for as many colleges as possible. I would tell myself time is of the essence and that the more time I waste getting into college is time that I could be using to be closer to my goals in life. I would tell myself that college is something that becomes very important to me in time and that if I get started now I would be very satisfied with my life and my future in less than 2 years. But over all I would tell myself not to procrastinate. I would tell myself what Id like to be in the future, since I wasnt sure what I wanted to choose as a career path when I graduated highschool. That way I can get started immediately on my future and not waste time trying to figure it out.

Abgar

The advice I would give myself is to take whatever course that would be a challenge and not to take the easy way out. Maybe a class would make me go to a different college and change my goals. I would've liked to try new things in my plate.

The advice I would give myself if I were to travel back to my senior year in high school is that I should have decided on a major. I had so many ideas, but could not figured what was best for me. My first year at a junior college was not meaningful because I was undecided in my major. All I knew was that I wanted to help people. I thought about taking the ROP class in high school, but I didn't push myself to take that chance. If I knew what I wanted to be, I could have prepared myself to take the classes I needed to get into the nursing program. I am my own motivation, and I should have taken that opened oppertunity. Now that I look back, I will not dwell on what I should have done because I have to look ahead. I am happy that I started to attend a trade school because it is getting me closer to my goal. I have been through many difficult obstacles during my college years, but I am proud to say I kept my head up and kept moving.