Nashville, TN
Brightwood College-Nashville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood College-Nashville

Marcie

My classmates are the best I'm learning more about my choosen career path by having the wide range of ages, personal experinces and races that make up my classmates.

If I could go back to and talk to myself as a senior in high school. I would tell myself that having my second child isn't the end of the world. I would make sure I finished high school instead of having to go back and get my GED and contiuned onto college. Would let me know that life would have been alot differrent if I hadn"t givin up so easy and finished those six months of high school. Then again I wouldn't be where I'm at now and having as much fun as I am being back in school and with the classmates I have. There is alot more I would tell my younger self things to watch out for so I don;t make the same mistakes, but then again my mistakes have gotten me to where I'm at today. I do wish I would have attend colloege sooner but believe by attending now means more to me and shows my kids that you can always further your education no matter what roadblocks get in your way.

• $0

Brightwood College-Nashville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.