North Hollywood, CA
Brightwood College-North Hollywood

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood College-North Hollywood

Jonathan

Anyone who is ready to learn and do something with their life.

Anyone who is ready to learn and do something with their life.

Nothing ! High school maybe, but Im in college now and Im paying to go to school so I obviously have to like what im studying. Which makes it totally worth it.

I would not have messed up as much as I did and straight out of high school i would have joined a prominent college so i could have already been half way through my degree. At the moment is more of a struggle and Im mad at my self because Im 21 and have no credentials in front of my name. I would basically have told myself to make the right choice from the beginning of high school.

• $0

Brightwood College-North Hollywood administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.