Bristol Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bristol Community College

Alexis

This is a fantastic school. I have been to umass dartmouth and they are nowhere near as quick and helpful at BCC is. I have had so much help financially and the school even gets back to me extremely quick about payments, costs, class grades, my application for nursing etc. it is truly amazing

Caitlyn

I was disappointed at first when I had to attend BCC. I didn't have the money to attend the college I got into. I was ashamed and not looking forward to it. I didn't think the education was as good. I was wrong. I got a great education from experienced professors and made so many like-minded friends than I did in high school.

raymond

The college is a decent community college and offers everything that a typical community college does, but if you plan on pursuing any kind of science degree while you have a full time job during the day, it is nearly impossible.

Davina

Bristol Comunity College at the Taunton Center is extremely convenient. You have food, shops, an arcade/bowling area of the mall to go to if you have time between your classes and you can even find part-time job opportunities. It makes my life so much easier knowing that it is an all in one experience.

Casondra

It is a wonderful school that has helped me to excel in my life. There are not many options for veterinary schools in MA. BCC has given me the opportunity to follow my dreams and achieve my goals. I am grateful to have been able to attend this school.

BCC is a great starting college to prepare you for transferring. There are always people you can talk to about transferring to other schools and about which courses to take to get the best outcome. There are some professors who are amazing and some who will do the least amount of work. Overall its a great school that offers great certifications for students looking for something new. Love the fact students of all ages are in the course so you get a fresh opinion.

Kayleen

Bristol Community College serves its purpose. Now, it is a Community College so we don't have large sporting events and sororities, but we do have great students and faculty members all trying to make a difference within the community. The college is very community driven, trying to create the best set of next generation workers. As for someone like me, getting back into college after a few years out of school, it was the best decision.

Haley

Bristol community college is a great school. I have learned a lot in my time at this school and I have met a lot of interesting people here. The size of the classrooms at this school is reasonable and it isn’t too large. I like how a lot of the staff are helpful and kind as well. They are great at giving you advice. I also like to eat the food there since they do a great job making the food on campus here. It is a pretty good school since you can transfer to a four year school for a cheaper price.

BCC is a great launch point to send you off to bigger and brighter things. I started as a student aiming to get a certificate in Early Education, but with the support of some awesome professors, I changed to an associates degree and am now on my way to a 4 year school. During my time at BCC, I've found that the majority of professors are highly credited, easy to work with, and will do their best to help you achieve your educational goals. My advisers have been extremely helpful, helping me find a schedule and classes that will work for me and my schedule. The fact that there are multiple campuses can be helpful as it gives you more flexibility when it comes to making a schedule, and resources such as the tutoring center and the library services desk have been extremely beneficial to me as a student. Besides the gen-eds and the core major classes, they also may offer some more unique and specialized courses, so be on the lookout! I was able to fulfill a English requirement with a class on comics and graphic novels, and I was also able to create an Irish culture and history course with the help of some great professors. Overall, I've enjoyed my time at BCC. My advice: Utilize the student services, don't be afraid to take online classes or classes on multiple campuses, and befriend your professors! They will be your best resources, especially as you get ready to move on to a four year program.

Madison

I loved it, totally recommend going to this community college. Best thing that I did after leaving high school, close to home, great classes, amazing teachers and the campus was beautiful. Loved going to class everyday and I will definitely miss the campus and the people!

Sara

It’s a fantastic community to be apart of

Eric

Needs better food selections and the price should be more flexible. Also they could do more fun activities out side of class. They could also do more job fairs so that people with just ok jobs get better ones. Lastly they could try to make the entire campuses run souly on solar power.

Nicsaii

I enjoy the school. I'm here to learn, so I haven't really explored too much about things like extra curricular activities and sports. But, I know that they exist here because I see people often times advertising clubs and sports. There's no housing for the school, but that's to be expected of a community college, so I have no complaints.

Michelle

The overall campus is clean. Seems like there is always some sore of work being done to maintain the property. There are security drills done every so often. They have a program that texts and emails students about emergencies and closures. The teachers are friendly. The enrollment process is easy. The cost is affordable.