Brookline College-Phoenix Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Brookline College-Phoenix

Syrena

My overall opinion of Brookline College is that it's a great atmosphere. The environment is student friendly as well as academically sturdy. They really do care about the success of the students. The staff are always there and the resources available to student prove their commitment to academic growth.

Joyce

I love my school. They have made special accommodations for me as a breastfeeding mother. My school is driven towards providing quality education and the teachers are exceptional. I attended several colleges before choosing Brookline and I am so happy that I did make the switch.

Clara

Overall this school is amazing. The faculty is there for anyone whom is having trouble with any class. I really feel that they care about our success. I would recommend this school to whom ever would like to pursue their career in the medical field. I feel blessed to be here

Ruby

My overall opinion of Brookline College is an amazingly college to attend too. Professors are always there to help their students. I love the fact that everyone at Brookline College is like a big family, everyone is very nice and helpful. At Brookline, you can hear the Administrative Staff, they enjoy their job; they work and help their student with any project.

sara

This college has a great nursing program. The motto of this college is "small college, big future," and that is exactly what the school prepares you for. This is the second nursing program I have attended, so I have something to compare the program with. It provides the students with resources to classes, their instructors, and other resources to help aid in the successful completion of the program. The school also includes books, scrubs, laptops, and other needed items within the tuition of the program. The instructors are well educated and have a large understanding of the topics they are teaching. The instructors answer questions thoroughly and in a well-understood manner. I overall gave this school a 4 out of 5 stars. The reason I did not give a 5 out of 5 star rating was because this school does not provide housing. I did not need to have housing arrangements, but I could see the frustration of others who were in need of finding a place to stay while attending the school. Overall, I would recommend this school to other people.

my overall opinion, is that every school will have their flaws. This school is good, but financial aid and admin need to be more organized. I would also like to see the school keep the same dean for more than 1 year. The professors at this school are incredible, and are more than willing to help and answer questions. They want to see you succeed, which is very nice to see.