Tucson, AZ
Brookline College-Tucson

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brookline College-Tucson

joseph

I would tell myself to not feel like he has to rush right in and figure out what he's going to do with the rest of his life. Rather take a little bit of time off to reflect on himself as he transitions to young adulthood. Where does his passions and drive lie? Live in the real world for a little bit, travel, work a couple jobs. As somone who didn't really have a father growing up, find a older male role model or a mentor. Someone who can advise and inspire. Do as much art as you can, self expression is important to learn about who you are and what you want to do. Once you've had some time to grow and live a little bit and have a better grasp on who you are yourself then would be the ideal time to pursue your dreams and ambitions.

Desirea

Tuition cost are extremely high.

Tuition cost are extremely high.

I love my school because everyone is willing to help. The instructors are amazing and they make the classes interesting.

I would tell myself not to drop out of highschool and to get my diploma. I would also tell myself to continue to live at home with my parents until I finish school.

ANgela

Brookline College at the tucson location has about 300-400 students and is curently looking to relocate to a larger building.

It is a hands on learning environment, with small class sizes to have more one-on-one attention. The staff is very attentive to their students needs.

If I was Able to go back in time I would tell myself that, life is always going to be a struggle but you have to stick with it; to keep pushing forward and not to drop out of school. Life gets harder when you drop out and I don't want to make it any more harder than it already is. I would tell myself to stay in school and get a good College Education so that when I have my career going and I am finacially ready to have children they could have a better child hood, have a mother they could be proud of, and look up to.

Maria

If I could go back into time and talk to myself the very first thing that I would talk to myself about would be birth control. I became a young mother at the age of 15, due to the lack of communication between my mother and us (siblings). I then gave birth to another beautiful baby a while after. I never stopped thinking about going back to school, but I did know that it would be a very hard struggle living life as a single parent of two. I was trying to raise myself at the sametime that I was raising my little ones. If I could go back in time I would give myself a lot more time to focus on my career and succeeding in life before I would decide to have children. Eventhough my girls are now pre-teens it has been a really bumpy road throughout all these years. I am very proud that I decided to continue with my education now that I have been given a chance, but if I could go back I would probably wait until I have a more financially secure future to provide for myself and my daughters.

I feel that at the moment the worst thing about this school in particular is the size. It is a small building and it is not able to hold as many students as are coming in. The school has plans on moving to a bigger building but in the meantime, the students that are presently attending are being moved around a lot in order to have a place to complete the days classwork. The instructors are very much understanding about the capacity to fit all the students in one class, and do their best to make the students feel comfortable.

Brookline College is a college that has been in business for over 25 years. There are four campuses all together. Two of the campuses are located in Phoenix, one is in Albuquerque, New Mexico,plus the one that I am attending to in Tucson, AZ. It is a small school with an approximate of 300 to 400 students. Eventhough it is a small school all the students seem to enjoy their profession and are very close to the instructors. As they are very helpful and resourceful. The programs are mainly Justice Studies, Business, and Medical it is a great school.

John

Its a small type of school where you can get one on one tutoring/assistance from staff and faculty. It's more the type of atmosphere I admire and am more comfortable with. Everyone just about knows everyone from student body to faculty so its more of a family atmosphere. Can't complaint at this time.

I would congradulate myself for being accepted to the college of my choice in which I were to be accepted to. Advice myself that this is an opportunity to advance in my career for the type of occupation in which I am interested in. Be dedicated and keep the course, be of sucess and be able to deal with the tough times when they come along. Become an example for those to follow and a challenge to those ahead of you, especially those who don't take school seriously. Come out on top by way of completing your goal and earning your degree with the opportunity to advance. Take what you've learned in the classroom, and from your peers and build on it out in the field. Allow my spiritual creator to be involve with the everyday activities and assingments inwhich I have to deal with everyday.

To be honest, I really don't have anything negative to say at this time. It's all being good and just about everyone gets along.

• $0

Brookline College-Tucson administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.