Fort Lauderdale, FL
Broward College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Broward College

Robert

Broward College is a great school with plenty of opportunity and I would encourage everyone to take advantage of all the free tutoring they have to offer if they are struggling in a particular class.

Alondra

It's not a bad school, it's just pretty uneventful especially if you don't go to the main campus because they have the most extracurricular activities. It's great for getting your prerequisites and saving money your first 2 years of college and there are nice people everywhere, plus the professors are super nice and always want to help you.

lovely

I love the college; joining BROWARD was the best decision I have made so far. The professors, advisors are all great role model ;they care about students progress and success. And of course Broward College does not focus only on its students, but also on their families. Students get to have fun with their families on campus.

David

I am a new student here at the school. As every young student attending college for the first time you are a bit nervous and also just trying to get accustomed to everything and everyone around you. The staff and the students here at Broward College are very kind and helpfully. The teachers stay to answer questions even till late in the evening to have extra tutoring secession. There are free tutoring sessions for every subject matter at our school so there is a greater chance of you passing all your classes. The student government at the school is also great. They have many activities done for the other students and help keep our school spirit up even in finals week. As a military member the veterans department is extremely helpful and understanding from making sure I get my GI bill to any assistance I need in paying for classes. If your looking for a school this is a great school to be apart of you may have found your perfect fit in academics, sports and extracurricular activities.

Juvanie

The college offers a variety of student resources. Their staff is friendly, patient and very helpful. Flexible schedules and affordable course fees.

Trizel
I don't drink. Will it be hard for me to go to parties?

Absolutely not! Put some water or juice in a cup, and there you go. Party harder than the drinkers.

I don't drink. Will it be hard for me to go to parties?

What are your classes like?

My classes are very interesting. There is almost never a dull moment in class. The professors are skilled and knows how to capture students attention so that they want to participate. They work load is reasonable.

If your aim is to go to school to do absolutely nothing to better your education, this is not the place for you.

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

There is not much of a sport scene on campus. I wish sports was included.

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

The best place to get work done on campus is in the Library.

Ja'kara

All the kids with rolling backpacks are freshmen and this is not true mostly the older men and women use them because the books are too heavy.

Broward College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.