Fort Lauderdale, FL
Broward College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Broward College

Gary

I find the staff helpful and the information regarding orientation at the school. Overall the experience was very postive and I would recommend persons who are willing to go to college to choose Broward College. It offers a wide variety of programs for everyone.

Need more detailed information regarding how much to borrow per year for student loans

Josue

What I have gotten out of my college experience is that nothing is going to be handed to you, you have to persue what you want to do. It has been valuable to attend because it has opened my eyes and made me a better person.

There is really nothing i wish i had known before i came to this school. This school has made me what i have become and has opened alot of doors in my future.

The kind of person that shouldnt attend this school is students that are not positive if they want to expand there future of learning. Even tought Broward College is a two year institution it functions and gets you prepared to the four year institution. Students who think its going to be easy should not attend. Also students that are going to waste their time should not attend either.

Desidine

Broward College is a every friendly school. There is alway someone there to lend a helping hand whenever your in need of assistance.

If you are a person who is not serious about education and learning you should not attend Broward College. if you wont help yourself how do you expect others to help you. broward College is here to help educate people who want to learn and exceed.

Justin

My college experience has been full of ups and downs. There have been very low points as well as some very high times when it comes to my education. My freshman year in college I lost focus early on due to my parents getting a divorce. This had a drastic effect on my me and education. I did hoever learn to bounce back from it. While in school, I have learned to take responsibility for my actions and make better decisions as an adult. This experience has given me insight to how the real world works. John Dewey stated that "Education is not preparation for life, education is life itself.." I learned that quote from my English teacher from last semester. As I thought about it, I saw that it really is true. I'm living life right now by going to class and learning something everyday.

crystal

To begin with, my mother always pushed me to get a better education and told me how important it was to go to school. She has never attended college in which she regrets and does not want me to make the same mistake. I watch my mother struggle from day to day as we live from paycheck to paycheck. I see how not going to school has taken its toll on her. She is financially stressed but makes sacrifices so i will be able to attend college. So that being said, every little bit counts towards my education and would mean a lot. Classes start on August 23 and i will be majoring in nuclear medicine technology while attending Broward College in Miami,Fl. Its a valuable lesson that i will learn ,whether is being independent or being the best i can be, i know my mother will be proud. This will be of value to me.

well i think the worst thing about my school would be there are too many students compared to the faculty that works there. So if you have an appointment at a certain time and get there on time , you still have to wait on the previous students. Basically its kind of slow and people become very impatient . Nothing is never really "On time."

the only thing i can brag about is my major because not a lot of colleges specifically offer nuclear medicine technology. Not too many of my friends kno what the field is all about or ever heard of it. So its something new i can be proud of.

Jorge

Broward College has been a sort of haven for me since I've began attending. The atmosphere is very friendly and the professors are very knowledgeble in their respective fields. The school is located close to my home so commuting is very conveniant for me. However the one stand out quality of Broward College is the prices to attend are naturally much lower then that of state universities. Academically I excel because school is my my number one priority, however financially, I am not where I'd like to be. I intend to change that through higher learning at BC.

College is an eye opener to the real world for me. From the moment I first set foot on campus I realized that I no longer had my mother and father holding my hand towards the decisions I'd make in my life. Nor did I have my old English teacher from High School who would give partial credit towards attempting to answer a question I knew nothing about because I refused to study the night before. College is a rude awakening for me because I'm no longer a young kid anymore. The very path from transitioning from a boy into a man lies in college because the choices we make in college will mold us into the very people we will become as adults. College has taught me about responsibility, and my academics have excelled far more then compared to my days in grade school because my education is my number one priority to me. If there's an exam, I'll make sure to reserve time to study and if there's a report, I'll make sure to start ahead of time. No more procastination because when it comes to shaping your future, why waste it?

There's not too much that I can really criticize about Broward College. The school has a clean atmosphere , and the excellent education offered for the low tuition fees is an absolute bargain. My only issues toward the school is that it 's a community college on paper. I only intend to stay at this school for my Associate of Arts Degree , then I plan to transfer over to a four year state university to complete my intended major in Sports Medicine. In due time, I plan to recieve a Master's Degree from a state university, not at BC.

Lena

Attending a Community College I learned alot of thing about life and school that only I saw from the students around me. First off, I learned how to manage money better when I first hand witness how college students just throw away their money. Due to the econmeny everyone is in a frenzy for money but when stepping on to campus these students do not attend class, which they will have to pay for again. Another thing I got out of attending a Community College is that it is not a joke anymore like high school was for me. In order to move on you must put the work out there and really try your hardest. And in order to get out of school you must pass the class. You meet different people with different directions, it was nice to see that I have a family to push me in the right direction.

Fallieres

Because it has everything i want and it's located nearby my house, so for me it's the best one i could attend as my first college degree for my career

Wow...i have gotten alot! it's wonderful, they offer alot of advantages and benefits, all the teachers are competent and well-educated, they have great knowledge, even though some of them are tough and mean, but they know what they doing and they teach pretty good...

There is nothing i can say as a worse thing about it , therefore nothing is the worst...besides it's a great college, i love it!!!

Leah

I have learned a lot in the psychology courses i have taken, which i have directly related to my family life. My mother suffers from a few psychological disorders which completely control her life. For a while, i was very angry with her because i did not understand why she was like that. After learning facts and listening to many different cases, some of which were much worse, i was able to rekindle our relationship and look to help her. This struck a huge interest in the cause of these disorders, and the best way to control them. I am very inspired to learn so much more about how a person's mind works, and how it is altered by different disorders ( including addiction. ) I look forward to completing a degree that allows me to help people, just as knowledge has helped me in my personal relationships.

Broward College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.