Fort Lauderdale, FL
Broward College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Broward College

If I could go back in time and give myself one piece of advice it would be to go to class because if you miss class you only hurt yourself!

I think this school is good for anyone who has a busy schedule with work or children because the professors work well with you if you need to manage your class time around other important things in your life.

When asked about my school I ushually tell my friends that I enjoy the professors beause they are very intelligent and knowledgable about their subjects. But the thing I really like is that the classes are small so you can get the attention you need if you are not understanding something.

Charles

My school is unique because my school was a community college and in a blink of an eye, it became a college and that is very unique. Also my college is in the center of about 4 different colleges.

If i could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to get better grades so i could go to a good college. Im not saying the college I go to now is bad. But if I put some effort and my mind to it i could of got better grades, and went to a more notable college.

The most frustrating thing about my school, is walking from one class to another; in such a short amount of time when i have classes that are one after another. also every semester the students attending school becomes higher and higher. It gets kind of crowded i think its time for our campus(Central) to expand.

Steve

My school is a great place for transitioning students from high school to college

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to work as hard as ever in that last year of high school and make sure all my test, grades, and other information correct before graduation. You can start taking college classes while you're still in high school and get a head start. Also make sure you fill out college applications early and take the ACT, SAT, or CPT and make the highest score you can. After graduation you can go straight into your college courses during the summer if you're that determined. Don't procrastinate with any of the college work because it will come back and bite you. Do everything on time or earlier, that includes registrating for classes and buying books.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be a person who wants a close teacher-student relationship and a person that doesn't want to be so far from their hometown

Laura

There is a sense of comaradarie when speaking with my classmates at Broward College. Everyone is there to help one another out. It could be finding a building, recommending a professor or even sitting down and helping with homework, my classmates are inviting.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself about college life and making the transition, the advice I would give myself is to enjoy every moment of college. To enjoy the first day of class where you have no idea who anyone is, however a simple conversation about the course textbook starts a friendsip with the student next to you. To enjoy learning about subjects that you have never once thought of being important, until now. To enjoy being challenged and pushed to where you solve that problem and get it right. There is nothing like that feeling. To enjoy meeting diverse students who are different, however each and everyone share the same goal. Stress and anxiety will come, and that is normal. Nonetheless, when you hold that paper in your hands not only is that a moment to enjoy, but a moment of accomplishment.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is motivated and has a general idea of what he or she would like to study. Broward College is a school that offers many activities and classes that a freshmen or returning student will feel comfortable in. The advisors are always available to answer questions about future endevours, and welcome meetings.

shinique

My classmates are unique, diverse and I have learned a lot from them.

My classmates are unique, diverse and I have learned a lot from them.

Knowing what I know now about college, I would tell myself that college takes real determination, will power and hard work. It is not an easy transition from high school to college and some scenarios can be a real wake up call or eye opener if you are not fully prepared. I would also warn myself that college is not what you see on TV, even though college is fun and a once in a life time experience, there is a lot of work and studying that takes place behind the senses, you really have to be focused and have a clear mind to approach your new goals to come. Last but not least I would advise myself to have to fear, stay positive, constructive, focused and determined and you will do great! And don?t forget to Enjoy your college experience, because this is a once in a life time opportunity.

I believe that all people have an equal opportunity and chance to further their education. College is a wonderful experience and there should not be a limit to ?who? or ?what kind of person? should go to college, as long as you have the will power, drive, determination, dedication and opportunity I think that at least everyone should give college a shot.

alejandra

it's one of the best colleges in south florida, really good teachers and facilities, they just built a parking garage so the parking issue is resolve.

know what you want to do! don't waist time and money in clases that you don't need.

be caerful with the counselers, because most of the time they don't do the right job, sometimes they'll just tell you things and clses to take but you really dont need to take it. Also, have a lot of patience whenever you go to admissions or financial aid, because they are going to keep you waiting as long as possible.

Daniel

Broward College is really helping the people in Broward County get an education for their future, is a great College mostly central campus is the best one and has the pretiest girls .

My school is best known for being the best and most popular college there ir in Broward County.

If i could go back in time to my senior high school year i would tell my self to work harder in every class and to put all my effort to get the highest grades and to study more because the better you do in your present the better and easier life is gonna get for you in the future.

Randi

My school is best known for their overall openess, anyone can go to Broward College. They are especially recognized for their nursing programs.

To apply to my current 4-year trasfer college, and not to let bad advice get to me, just stick to your original plan and relax. I would also tell myself to not stress out and to ease up on the fatty foods.

Anyone who doesn't care about their grades, if you don't want to be there....don't go there. There are many students who can't get into classes because many people choose to show up to class just to get the reimbursement money...it's not fair to those who actually want and/or need to take the class.

Kendra

The class sizes are way smaller then most schools so it gives you more of that one on one with the teacher.

The advice I would give myself is I shouldve had better study habits because right now college is harder then ever and Iam still trying to find the correct study habits so that things will get better for me.

The worst thing was dealing with the long lines for books, finacial aid and seeing your academic advisor.

Jay

When i left high school I thought that college was just going to be another four more boring years, but it turns out that it is not at all! Currently I am in the Aviation program and everyday that I go to school I not only attend ground school classes for aviation but I also fly as a part of the degree program. And every morning that i wake up I do not feel that I am going to school I feel like I am just getting up and going to go do what I love and that is fly and learn about aviation all day long. In conclusion if I had to go back in time and give myself advice on what to expect in college I would tell myself that it is going to be a fun four years and do not stress out so much about what people think about you, in the long run everyone is there for the same reason and that is to be an Airline Pilot.

The best thing about my school would be the excellent education they provide, the professors at the Broward College Institute of Aviation really do a great job and I am very pleased with the education that I have recieved so far.

Broward College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.