Fort Lauderdale, FL
Broward College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Broward College

alejandra

it's one of the best colleges in south florida, really good teachers and facilities, they just built a parking garage so the parking issue is resolve.

know what you want to do! don't waist time and money in clases that you don't need.

be caerful with the counselers, because most of the time they don't do the right job, sometimes they'll just tell you things and clses to take but you really dont need to take it. Also, have a lot of patience whenever you go to admissions or financial aid, because they are going to keep you waiting as long as possible.

Daniel

Broward College is really helping the people in Broward County get an education for their future, is a great College mostly central campus is the best one and has the pretiest girls .

My school is best known for being the best and most popular college there ir in Broward County.

If i could go back in time to my senior high school year i would tell my self to work harder in every class and to put all my effort to get the highest grades and to study more because the better you do in your present the better and easier life is gonna get for you in the future.

Randi

My school is best known for their overall openess, anyone can go to Broward College. They are especially recognized for their nursing programs.

To apply to my current 4-year trasfer college, and not to let bad advice get to me, just stick to your original plan and relax. I would also tell myself to not stress out and to ease up on the fatty foods.

Anyone who doesn't care about their grades, if you don't want to be there....don't go there. There are many students who can't get into classes because many people choose to show up to class just to get the reimbursement money...it's not fair to those who actually want and/or need to take the class.

Kendra

The class sizes are way smaller then most schools so it gives you more of that one on one with the teacher.

The advice I would give myself is I shouldve had better study habits because right now college is harder then ever and Iam still trying to find the correct study habits so that things will get better for me.

The worst thing was dealing with the long lines for books, finacial aid and seeing your academic advisor.

Jay

When i left high school I thought that college was just going to be another four more boring years, but it turns out that it is not at all! Currently I am in the Aviation program and everyday that I go to school I not only attend ground school classes for aviation but I also fly as a part of the degree program. And every morning that i wake up I do not feel that I am going to school I feel like I am just getting up and going to go do what I love and that is fly and learn about aviation all day long. In conclusion if I had to go back in time and give myself advice on what to expect in college I would tell myself that it is going to be a fun four years and do not stress out so much about what people think about you, in the long run everyone is there for the same reason and that is to be an Airline Pilot.

The best thing about my school would be the excellent education they provide, the professors at the Broward College Institute of Aviation really do a great job and I am very pleased with the education that I have recieved so far.

Kara

I would stress the importance of getting an education. I was in and out of school for many years and I found out that it is well worth the effort to continue in the path of education. Getting an education and pursuing your career of choice is priceless. Times are only getting tougher out there and most companies require some sort of higher education. My advice would be to never give up on your dreams. It may get tough at times but what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.

There is no discrimination of age groups. The website is very helpful as well as the amazing teaching staff. I would recommend this school to anyone.

I think this school is perfect for anybody.

My school is best known for their Nursing Program. It is a 18 month program for a A.S degree in Nursing. It is accelerated so the students do a lot in a short little time, but their passing rate is very high. I am very excited to be enrolled in this program.

My school has the best nursing program for students and I am enrolled in it. Broward College, formaly known as Broward Community College, went from having only 2 year degrees, to now offering 1 and soon to be two 4 year degrees. There are so many different types of people at Broward College and everyone is so welcoming.

If I could go back to high school and give myself advice as a senior I would take the chance in a heart beat. First I would tell myself to realize that college is a huge change in someones life and that you have to prepare yourself as much as you can before you move on. People grow up so fast when it comes to moving on to college, and you realize who your true friends are, and the people that mean the most to you since you don't see a lot of high school friens after graduation. I would tell myself to be prepared to study way more than I ever did in highschool and to really think about what it is that you want to do the rest of your life. College can mae you or break you, and a lot of people, it breaks. Only the strong and focused make it through college, without letting people get into their way. College is a bunch of obstacles you have to get through in life, and once your past that, there are many more obstacles waiting ahead.

Broward Community College is a wonderful school that not only offers Associates degrees but also offers Bachelor of Science degrees, there is always something to do on campus and student life made sure you had a good time and that you were up to date with the current activities and club meetings by sending you an email weekly and by posting bulletins around the school.

BCC is best known for Roots Club, and the basketball team. The Roots Club is made up of people from the Caribbean?s and in south Florida most of the people are from the Caribbean. The Roots club is very active in the community they have toy drive around the holidays, car wash to raise money to do things like throw a Valentine party or even have a picnic at the beach they are always doing something. BCC basketball team is very good and it?s always a big turn out at all the games.

If I could go back in time the only thing I would do different is apply for scholarships. I could have had a lot more money for school and even could have got a scholarship that would have paid for my Associate degree in full, but I was scared and I did not think that I would go to college. So I had to take out loans to pay for my Associate and I really regret that. I did everything else right I had the good grades as a senior I had On the Job Training (OJT), I went to school for two classes and left school to go to work the last two classes.

Victoria

Broward College gave me the opportunity to deep myself on the American culture and to study. My dream is to become an Accountant. I never was disappointed at Broward College. The teacher, the resources, the professionalism are all characteristics of the College. They have campus all over Broward County and classes available for any schedule.

My classmates are great. If I take a class in the morning, most of them are teenagers. The students who work, usually attend classes at night.

I will advise myself: ?You are about to enter to a wonderful college life. Do not waste any minute!?

Broward College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.