Fort Lauderdale, FL
Broward College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Broward College

Stay focused. There will be classes that are very hard, but there are also classes that aren't. It is just a matter of picking your battles. Don't overburden yourself. Passing the class is important, but passing the class and retaining the information you've just learned is just as important.

How detailed online classes can be. Everyone thinks that just because it is an online class, it will be very easy to pass. However, they are not, and if you don't keep up with the discussions or the assignment, before long you will be completely lost.

Dori

There are many different class times offered so it is fairly easy to fit school into any schedule. The cost of classes is more affordable than any other school around.

Dear High School Self, As you enjoy your senior year in high school please take the time to look forward to the future. Do not be afraid to strike out on your own. As you consider different colleges to apply to make sure you consider ones that may take you to a new place and allow you to meet new people. Stepping further away from home can give you a unique opportunity to grow, which will give you the confidence to succeed. When thinking of the future, a college, a major and ultimately a career make sure you follow your own passions. If you are passionate and enjoy what you study you will do well. It is your life to choose what will make you happy and ultimately successful. Thinking of you fondly, Your Future Self

It is dificult to make an appointment to speak with someone in person. You must do everything on-line. Trying to speak to someone on the phone seems almost frowned upon.

Alejandra

really nice enviroment, parking problem is solved, I need financial aid and they won't give me. The majority of professor care about the students, and want to help them. Need to have better counselers.

Study more, don't drop clases because you think is hard and you can't do it... you CAN! I would know exactly which clases to take, and professors not to take.

Counselers, each obne of them will tell you different things, make you take clases that you don't need and you end up losing time and money. I was better off on my own.

Terrance

My Classmates Are hungry for knowlege which makes me want to learn more. The classes arent over crowded which is great. Also the classmates in my class are always ready to interact with you for any cause or help needed.

I Wolud tell myself to work harder because it does not get any easier. I would also tell myself to participate in more activities in the school., one reason is it helps on your application. Another thing i would tell myself is to start filling out scholarship applications they can only help you.

The best Thing About My School is that the teachers care. Teachers extent there hand out all to help you. The School also provides tutoring for anyone who needs help no matter what the subject is. My School also rewards you for your hard work. They recognize you as a individual which all schools should do.

Kylee

Kylee Kylee Kylee, I know you may not listen to me, but taky my advice and do not spend your freshman and sophmore year hungover! Remember you have a passion for helping others, dont get lost in the new found freedom of being your own parent, use this passion as fuel to do well in college. Fear will only hold you back; dont be afraid to ask your professors for help, thats what they are there for! Also, you may want to look into tutor centers, before you got a tutor you didn't do too well. Make sure to study in advance and not wait until the night before, you do want to do well in school, right? You are going to fall in love a million times over, dont settle for the losers, they too will hold you back from your dream of being a psychologist. Whatever you choose to do, know that i love you and support your individuality. You may fall off track and get lost, but know that every mistake you make is another chance to learn. Remember, you are going to help alot of people... Enjoy your journey. I Love You!

There is nothing that I would wish for that i dont already have. Being that my sister went to the same school, I was awarded the privilege of knowing what to expect upon entering college. Anyting I did not know i learned from asking questions or simply doing.

I tend to focus on the positive side of life... anything negative would simply be a reflection of how i feel on the inside about mself. I am a psychology major for a reason, ya know? :)

Josh

An eclectic gathering of characters that want to get themselves an education, so they come to Broward College.

If I could go back I would tell myself to go for it, don't let them bring you down. You're just as talented as anybody else there the only difference is you never got the chance but right now you can give yourself that chance and you can go to any school you want, so don't just settle for any school, go to the one you want and quit holding yourself back. Do whats right for you.

The best thing about my school is the theatre department and the faculty there. The department is really great they hold two shows a semester which gives many people opportunity to be apart of the program, also the people there are the nicest and most helpful people I have ever expected to encounter, they make me feel so comfortable when I seek answers or just need someone to talk to. The faculty there also make the program much more fun!

Broward College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.