Broward College

« See more reviews of Broward College

My classmates are from an array of cultures, ethnicity and beliefs. They are all focused and decicated on moving forward with a respectable career and a career that is going to offer job opportunities once we graduate. I am in the nursing program therefor my classmates are with me throughout the 18 months program. We all get along very well and help eachother through the trials and tribulations of these classes. There is no feeling of lying, cheating, gossip, or discouragement among my classmates. We are all focus and determined to complete the program and encourage eachother along the way.

My classmates in my class are different from my classmates in high school. My classmates in high school were wild and crazy and were kids my age. In my class in college there are students ranging from different ages, there are grown up like my mothers age in there, there also mature, know how to focus and just to them self and there education.

My classmates at Broward Community College are from different nationalities and cultures all with the same goal of getting an education, so they can either transfer to a university, start working after finishing 2 year degree, or enroll in one of our health science programs as a nurse or dental assistant/hygienest, etc.

There is a sense of comaradarie when speaking with my classmates at Broward College. Everyone is there to help one another out. It could be finding a building, recommending a professor or even sitting down and helping with homework, my classmates are inviting.

My Classmates Are hungry for knowlege which makes me want to learn more. The classes arent over crowded which is great. Also the classmates in my class are always ready to interact with you for any cause or help needed.

Unique bebause everyone has there own tale because i just met a girl from IL who came down here to live with her family. i thought this school was just going to be filled with florida kids.

In general my classmates comprise of mostly younger adults of varying ethnicities and economic-socio status with the occasional older person such as myself sprinkled in for flavor.

My classmates come from all over the world, of all different ages, of all different backgrounds and with many different life stories that make each and every student successful.

My classmates were very friendly. Always want to help out people who are lost and are in need of help with any assignment that I feel that I'm stuck on.

My classmates are great. If I take a class in the morning, most of them are teenagers. The students who work, usually attend classes at night.