Broward College Top Questions

Daniel

Broward College is best known for being the gateway to getting into the desired college of students if they did not have he grades to get into those schools while they were in high school. Broward College is seen as the stepping stone in a young college career to help you achieve acceptance into the other school. Broward College offers good preparation and guidance for when hese students do transfer to better schools.

Joshua

A wide set of majors to choose from and flexability to accomplish each degree

Vanessa

My school best known by the really good qualities and the best proffesors. the school is really clean and the people are really nice and friendly. it also have the best labs where you can study and do homework. i give my school an A+.

Ebony

My school is best known for its Honors society here at Broward college and its Nursing program

Fallieres

Because it has everything i want and it's located nearby my house, so for me it's the best one i could attend as my first college degree for my career

Jenna

I'm not really sure because I just started school there last week. I would say Its a good school to go to before going to a university to save money.

It has a very good honors program, and many clubs. it has a huge cultural diversity because of where its located (south florida).

Justin

Easy of education.

Kimberly

My school is best know for recuitment of students from its city, because of the location.

Ashante

I believe that my school is best know for having various resources avaliable to students. they offer tutoring in all subjects which really helps students in better understanding the subject because they get more one on one time. Another thing is the learning resource center which i believe every student takes advantage of; it has computers, instructors to help you out, modules and so much more. The LRC is where students spend most of their time studying.

alejandra

it's one of the best colleges in south florida, really good teachers and facilities, they just built a parking garage so the parking issue is resolve.

Daniel

My school is best known for being the best and most popular college there ir in Broward County.

Randi

My school is best known for their overall openess, anyone can go to Broward College. They are especially recognized for their nursing programs.

Richelle

diverse students

My school is best known for their Nursing Program. It is a 18 month program for a A.S degree in Nursing. It is accelerated so the students do a lot in a short little time, but their passing rate is very high. I am very excited to be enrolled in this program.

BCC is best known for Roots Club, and the basketball team. The Roots Club is made up of people from the Caribbean?s and in south Florida most of the people are from the Caribbean. The Roots club is very active in the community they have toy drive around the holidays, car wash to raise money to do things like throw a Valentine party or even have a picnic at the beach they are always doing something. BCC basketball team is very good and it?s always a big turn out at all the games.

Dori

There are many different class times offered so it is fairly easy to fit school into any schedule. The cost of classes is more affordable than any other school around.