Broward College

« See more reviews of Broward College

My school is unique because my school was a community college and in a blink of an eye, it became a college and that is very unique. Also my college is in the center of about 4 different colleges.

Broward College is a every friendly school. There is alway someone there to lend a helping hand whenever your in need of assistance.

Broward College has flexible learning,good environment and great teachers.Also the classes and programs are very affordable.

Broward College allows schooling to be easy. The travel time and tuition/fees are less than if I were attend a Universtiy.

The class sizes are way smaller then most schools so it gives you more of that one on one with the teacher.

Broward is very organized. I was able to sign up for the classes I needed with in a few days of applying.

My school is in a well kept area. There are local businesses, shops and restauraunts near by.

The professors are very caring when it comes to each students needs and education.

It is clean, the location to me is a lot better than miami dade community college.