Broward College

« See more reviews of Broward College

The only person that should not attend this school is someone that has absolutely no desire to further their education. A person with no desire to pursue a better future for them self attending the local community college is only wasting their time and money. While they are on the right track to better themselves by attending school if they just don’t care then they should not be here. Otherwise, Broward College is a great choice for anybody looking for an affordable option to better their future.

I think that everybody should attend this school if they want to go to a 2 year college, I'm goin to a 2 year community college then I am transfering to a 4 year college. I feel that if you want to go to a 2 year college and then its good because u have your parents to help you out and for u to get on your feet as a young adult then you go a university if you want to. It doesnt matter what kind of person as long as your getting the education you want.

The kind of person that shouldnt attend this school is students that are not positive if they want to expand there future of learning. Even tought Broward College is a two year institution it functions and gets you prepared to the four year institution. Students who think its going to be easy should not attend. Also students that are going to waste their time should not attend either.

Broward College is known for its high standards and hard-working students. I don't believe that anyone who is not willing to contribute to this high standard should attend this school. In addition, anyone unwilling to participate in a community that is strengthened by the variety of its members might not be suitable for this institution, unless this individual is open to change...

Anyone who doesn't care about their grades, if you don't want to be there....don't go there. There are many students who can't get into classes because many people choose to show up to class just to get the reimbursement money...it's not fair to those who actually want and/or need to take the class.

I think that everyone that is focus and has a goal should attend school and get their degree; however if you're not focus you shouldn't waste the time and money. A student that isn't serious about their future or career should not attend broward college.

If you are a person who is not serious about education and learning you should not attend Broward College. if you wont help yourself how do you expect others to help you. broward College is here to help educate people who want to learn and exceed.

someone who has no desire to exeed and grow in life, thought I believe everyone has the desire to go forward though it might seem otherwises sometimes. but this college is for everyone. everyone who wnats to learn and open their wings to fly!

A persoon who does not like divesitr because there are peoplefrom every where. No one is the sma ei know most colleges are like this but since i decided to stay home from college i thought it was not going to be as good good but i was wrong.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend Broward College is a person that is not mentally ready for college, and a person that is not committed to being in college because a person that is neither won't progress as a college student.