Atlanta, GA
Brown Mackie College-Atlanta

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Atlanta

I must say that I had a pleasant learning experience at BMC Atlanta. My teachers were very helpful and always available to assist the students. I most definitely enjoyed the field trips and activities. We treated each other like family. I loved it!!!

Edwina

My school has excellent instructors whose goal is that each student get the best maximum education in their field of study that they will be successful in thier career when they graduate. I have had nothing but positive instructors who make the course easy and understanable for all student to achieve success from start to finish. Great environment for anyone wanting to further their eduction and not be stressed with a workload of too many courses.

Well i would definately not wait this long in life to take advantage of having a college degree while still in my twenties rather than in my fifties. However, the journey i took has given me a lot more experience that i am able to utilize at the age i am now.I actually did what i wanted to do after high school, joined the military, had my children early and traveled the world, now it's my time to do what i need to do for me and i am taking aveantage of every opportunity and still gaining experience in the process.

I would reccomend this school to anyone whose a single stay at home parent or someone who already has a job but without a degree which could give them the flexibility and a career with better benefits. It's one course a month as opposed the have a full schedule at a conventional two or four year institute.

April

Knowing what I know now, I would have entered College right after graduation. I would have my Bachelors, Masters, and Doctrine by the age of 28. I would be in my home at he age of 30 and have two-three cars paid for by that time. I put off my education for awhile, and started back after my children were born. There would be no children if I knew what I knew now, or a marriage. Your indoctrination is very important it is your infrastructure for a incandescent future. Im in my 40's right now and with the Degrees that I want to acheive I will probably be 50. I love to learn, and I appreciate my Instructors for enlightening my enthusiasm to improve.

At first, we were in a small building, I was undicided then, but I attended the Open House. Later, I was in the College and started with the classes which are very convenient with my hectic schedule. As a mother of five, and working to make it out here, I was impressed to see that I was not the only Parent or Grandparent in College. Within, six months we moved into a bigger building with a covered parking deck, security badges to enter the building, and security guards for the students safety.

If your not serious about school, classes, or even coming to class you should not attend this school. The instructors are there on time and ready to teach, some of us complain when something was written on the board and they walk in late. Missing the lecture and trying to play catch-up with a matriculate. Meanwhile; if your not there, usually if you stay after class you can get the work. Things do happen avoidably sometimes, I am gulity of that one as well. The instructors are enlightened, knowledgeable, and well accomplished.

Brown Mackie College-Atlanta administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.