Brown Mackie College-Atlanta Top Questions

Edwina

Well i would definately not wait this long in life to take advantage of having a college degree while still in my twenties rather than in my fifties. However, the journey i took has given me a lot more experience that i am able to utilize at the age i am now.I actually did what i wanted to do after high school, joined the military, had my children early and traveled the world, now it's my time to do what i need to do for me and i am taking aveantage of every opportunity and still gaining experience in the process.

Knowing what I know now, I would have entered College right after graduation. I would have my Bachelors, Masters, and Doctrine by the age of 28. I would be in my home at he age of 30 and have two-three cars paid for by that time. I put off my education for awhile, and started back after my children were born. There would be no children if I knew what I knew now, or a marriage. Your indoctrination is very important it is your infrastructure for a incandescent future. Im in my 40's right now and with the Degrees that I want to acheive I will probably be 50. I love to learn, and I appreciate my Instructors for enlightening my enthusiasm to improve.