Cincinnati, OH
Brown Mackie College-Cincinnati

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Cincinnati

Valerie

The type of person that should attend this college is pretty much anybody. We have a lot of over fifty year old students that attend our college. The age range I think is from 20 to 70 years of age. We have all kinds of different cultures that attend here. It doesn't matter what culture you are, this college would welcome you with open arms.

If I could go back in time to when I was in high school I would have did a lot of things different. I would have studies more and went to school everyday. I would have done my homework by completely checking out the colleges that I wanted to go to thoroughly. I would have not gave my mom a hard way to go. I would have completed all of my credits and got good grades in all of my classes. I would have left the boys alone and paid more attention in class to my teachers. I think teachers pretty much get the seniors ready for college. I'm in my first year of college and it's very hard for me but, I'm one point away from the dean's list so I must be doing something right. I like college because it makes me feel good about myself and it's helping me make a change in me and my daughter's like. In closing as long as I have faith, something you can't see but you know that it's there and God I can accomplish anything.

Well the reason why my school is so neat is because we take one class per month. I have a lot of time to focus on that one subject instead of focusing on a lot of subjects. I' m older so that really works for. The teachers work with you and they are very helpful. They really encourages you to hang in there where you think that you can't do the work. When you doubt yourself the teachers will make a believer out of you. I like the location, the teachers.

Sharon

Brown Mackie is a great school and they are all so friendly and very willing to help you in any situation that comes around.

If I went back to being a high school senior and was making the transition to college, the main goal would be to focus on my career course. College is very different than high school and it is your choice to succeed. It is the start of your life and you are actually beginning to live your dreams. I would recommend never to give up, even when it seems like you just can't do it. If you want to succeed in life the main go is never give up and follow your dreams. Work hard and find help when you need it. Remember, it will be worth it in the end.

I really enjoy going to college and I really can not think of anything that is frustrating in my school.

Laura

A person who wants to work but would like to also attend school. This schoool is great for people who learn hands on and like small classes. If you want to get the job experience while you attend that's what their labs are for and there is a wide variety of careers to choose. Unlike some colleges they want you to suceed and will follow an help you every step of the way.

A person who doesn't care bout their education and doesn't like being hands on and getting help by teachers who care.

Assuming it was possible to go back and talk to myself my senior year I would have so much advice to give. I would start out by saying that student aid is very important and would give myself some insite on the aid I recieved so that senior me would be more motivated to fill out scholarships to help with college pay. Then i would say that choosing the right school is very important as is choosing a major. I would suggest looking at colleges with campuses to live on since I didnt get to experience it. I would also tell how important it is to stay focused and make goals to make it easier. I would also tell me what i just learned in my professional development class which i feel would have been very useful to my senior year. Like study habits and how to remember material all of this would have helped.

Amere

Any person who is determined and willing to get a degree in whatever field they choose. People who are just going to college looking for a good time at parties should look away from Brown Mackie College because only those who are hard workers are welcome.

Honestly, I have yet to find anything really frustrating other than the long drive.

If I could alter time and go back, I would tell myself to get online and fill out every scholarship application avaliable. College is extremely expensive and a part time job is not going to cover tuition. I would also tell myself to enroll into Brown Mackie College first, because classes start every month and if you haven't gone through the whole enrollment proccess yet, it could take some time.

I have not found anything frustrating. It's fantastic!

I have not found anything frustrating. It's fantastic!

I would tell myself to wait a few years on college and learn more about life and what I want to do. Too many people jump into what they "think" is a perfect career choice for them only to find out it wasn't what they really wanted to do with their lives. Also, I don't think going to college right out of high school is the right choice for some as they aren't mentally ready to make the commitment required. Go to work, seek out your interests in life and find out what kind of careers are out there that you will enjoy doing everyday. A job is something you do for a paycheck. A career is something you want to do everyday. You will enjoy getting up every morning and be excited about what the day will bring. It will bring you much more happiness down the road.

My school is professional, caring and works with me to see that I am able to complete my goals.

Brown Mackie College-Cincinnati administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.