Findlay, OH
Brown Mackie College-Findlay

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Findlay

Amber

I would tell myself to slow down and listen to what my teachers were saying and pay attention more in science classes. I did pretty well but I could have done a lot better if I would have listened and tried harder. I feel as if I would understand more in college classes. I would also tell myself to enjoy everyday of high school and all the football games and sporting events that we had and the dances because once you start college it may seem like a big party but if you want to do well and graduate with the grades you deserve you need to concentrate and study hard it is not just a place that you can party for a few years and all of sudden have an amazing job and life.

The cost. As far as I know it is a very good school which would explain the cost of the program I have choosen to pursue.

For myself it is trying to focus while knowing the large number of tution that I will need to repay once I am finished with school. It makes it hard to concentrate knowing how much it is.

Cassie

I was so tired of visiting colleges and always getting the run around about clinicals for the nursing programs. Some of the schools had a 3 year waiting period for clinicals. I came to Brown Mackie and they didn't beat around the bush. They actually took the time to get to know me and found that what I was thinking of going into wasn't really what I actually wanted. That's why I chose Brown Mackie, They are more than just insrtuctors, they are your friends!!

Don't put schooling off! You are a smart and talented girl who has so much going for you. Don't let the fear of failure stop you because you can do it. You can waste so much time by not continuing your education. Everything is going to work out fine, put yourself first for once because only you hold the keys to your future!!

You should attend Brown Mackie if you are thinking of doing anything with Business, Nursing or even Criminal Justice. The School is perfect for those who have a family or for those who have been out of high school for a while. It is great for all kinds of people.

Chauntel

I really feel that all of my instructors generally care about everyone of their students and they want to see them succeed in every aspect of their lives not just in school but in life as well. No matter what problem you may have there is always someone there willing to help you.

I would tell myself to never give up when the going gets tough. When I graduated high school I became pregnant with my son who is 4 now and I wish I would have gone to college sooner so I could have the job I have always wanted in order to give my family the lives they deserve. I wasnt prepared for college and dealing with juggling family and being laid off so if I could go back in time I would make sure I went to college right away so I wouldnt be in the position I am now. Broke and jobless. I look at the positive though. I have an amazing son and father to him, a roof over my head, and I am pursuing my dream finally.

My school has very flexible hours. They really work with you and around your schedule to help you achieve your goals and greatest potential. No matter what unexpected things may happen in your life they will work with you to make sure you can be the best you can be.

Brady

They have night classes as well as their normal morning classes; so you can still go to work while attending class. You only attend one class a month; which lets you focus on that one class to your full extent.

Brady, you need to prepare yourself mentally and even physically for your future college choice. Begin deciding now what you want out of life, and then start looking for the college that will provide this for you. Explore the campus, take in the graphical area of the school area. Keynoting every single spot you can hide and study when you need that quiet time to focus or take a nap, because we know how we like to do those. Read the campus magazines, they give you great insight on others experiences on a campus. This can give you ideas on what you should be doing for yourself to prepare. Pay attention to what they say and do your afterschool homework on the right college for your field of study you choose. Buy your books used or online, when it's actually used the way it is now. But in the end it comes down to what you want. Do what is right for both of us. I'm feeling less drunk, so I know you are going to make the right choice. Maybe I will stop doing the college parties and finding myself on a strangers yard.

That the teachers think I'm funny and a highlight to the class. Being able to still work in the morning; while gaining education to improve myself.

Ruben

I find alot of them travel a long distance to attend the nursing curiculum and the older students like myself are looking for a better future , because of the closings of our former place employment.

The same advice my father and other more mature adults in my life had (to stay in school). I would encourae myself to give a hundred and ten percent , adding to the fact general labor is hard on your body. Injuries can take a toll on your life and no job is certain, but an education opens doors. The more you know the better chances you give yourself to stay on top of those searching for employment in the same carreer.Likewise you give yourself a headstart on a carreer in which there are more opputunities to grow. In conclusion no job is safe from lay-offs or the threat of foreclosing , but with an education you have more oppertunities to find a better job with a higher sallary.

Like every one my age , I wish I had known then what I know now, and that is education holds the key to a better future.

Dawn

Dear Self, Please take your education seriously. Try to soak up the material you are presented and enjoy the feeling of knowledge. You will lay the groundwork for your future. You will become a beneficial member of society by pursuing your dreams and accomplishing your goals. Life will treat you good because you are a winner and nothing can stop you when you put your mind to it. Grab the brass ring and run with it!

I believe the best thing about my school is the smaller size class settings and the more individualized teaching method.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the cost to attend.

Antonia

The best thing about my school is that the students only take one class per month. This allows me to concentrate on one course at a time and really get through the school work. Having only one class at a time to worry about is easier because i do not have to worry about what is due in different classes, just one class.

Someone who is looking for the traditional college setting of taking multiple classes at a time. Someone who is closed mind and not willing to try and see what Brown Mackie College has to offer. I think it could work well for many different types of people, just have to be willing to try it out.

I would tell myself to just go for it. Take the plunge and get the education. Three months after high school I was pregnant with my first child. By the time I finally started college I had two children, was married, and on the beginning stages of getting divorced. Going back in time would change my life a lot. I would tell myself to go to school even if I didn't know what I wanted to go for, where I wanted to go, or how I was going to pay for it. I didn't realize it then but it would have been a lot easier to go to school then without children, then it is now with them. I would tell myself to live my college years and that I have plenty of time to have children and a family later, once I got at least some education and grew up.

aelec

I want to be a lawyer. I need this money to pay for my class and my school books. I want to go to school to be a strong person. Will you give me this money to pay for school or not?

I got good grade in high school when I was a senior in high school. I am so happy that I am in college now I lean so much in college. This is the life for me college life just for me.

The true is I do not want to faith in this world.

Erin

The advice I would give to the nineteen-year younger me is to not wait until later to finish your college education. Figure out what career interests me quickly and then commit 100%. I would tell myself to set short and long term goals and revisit them often so I don't forget where I want to be in twenty years. Going back to school after all these years is difficult, you forget how to write essays and basic math skills. Also, having other people dependent on your success is stressful and frightening. Make it easier on yourself later and get your degree now then you can spend the next tweny plus years building on it.

Keeara

Before attending college, I wish I had had more kowlegde about scholarships and grants. Neither of my parents attended college and I am the eldest child, so everything is new to them, as well as myself. I am trying to pay for my education alone, where as scholarships could have aided my tuition. I would have started applying months in advance, if I would have known more about them. I wish I had known how costly college is, before I applied. I thought by attending a smaller college, paying for it out of pocket would not be a hassle.

The type of person who should not attend this school, would be someone who is expecting the university life. This is a school where students are known by name and not just as another number. Students can get individual help in classes and it's still a college of higher learning. Since it is not a university, there is a good mix between older and younger students, so if someone is not comfortable with studing with students outside their age range, it would not be a place for them.

If I could go back and give myself advice about collge, I'd quote: "Do not procrastinate." It only leads to failure and college is the most important step to your future. I would preach to get everything done in advance. From scholarships to applications. Early is never too early. A major is not as important as getting signed up to attend school, unless your applying to a school that specializies in your specific course.

Brown Mackie College-Findlay administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.