Findlay, OH
Brown Mackie College-Findlay

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Findlay

christina

My classmates varies in age some are middle mothers , some have jobs and other are going to college to get a degree for a better career. almost all the classmates travel about twenty five miles or more. The classmates enjoy the one class a month because we can get through the classe much faster than other colleges. most of the classmates are white americans, but majorty are black americans in the Nursing feild . Many of my classmates I have became good friends with and are willling to help there classmates out with studying and if a student needs help in .

Brown Mackie is known for one course a month, Faculty and staff who focus on you, Individual attention and hands-on training, and Career focused education. The one course a month You. They also have day and evening classes and attend class four days of week or less and also have class sizes allow for individualized attention. Brown Mackie offers educational programs that prepare students for entry-level positions in a rapidly changing workplace. Brown Mackie College schools offer bachelor's degree, associate's degree, certificate and diploma programs in health sciences, business, information technology, legal studies and design technologies.

As a high school , if i knew now that I could have went to college after I graduuated I would have done so. Now high school student have many more options to go to college and now you can't find a job out in the work feild without a college education. I am now going back to get a degree to get a better job. In highschool now they have college credits which a student can use toward a college. When I was in school we did not get any college credits. I wish i would have futher my education after graduating, because I would be further along then I am now. Yes, I am happy to go back to school after all these years. as high schools student you can go on and get a degree and a job you will enjoy and even have high minum wages for a degree then you would without. A degree will get out in the work force faster than not having a degree at all.

Carl

My classmates are typically non-traditional students. This means that we have been out of high school for some time and are going back to school to make a career change or have been laid off from their last job and are going back to school to gain new skills to make them better in the job market. They are widely diverse and have a huge variety of backgrounds. Most of my fellow students are female.

If I could go back in time and give myself advise about college, the first thing I would tell myself is to make sure you are making the correct decision. College is not for everyone. You have to be ready for the college experience and you must be going to attend college because you want to and not because someone else wants you to. Also, do not rush into picking an intended major. In The first two years of you college experience, you will be taking mainly elective classes regardless of major. Take the elective classes that interset you. Enjoy the class time and make sure to do the work and go to class. It is very difficult to maintain high grades if you do not attend class. Another thing is to apply for every scholorship that is available. Even if you feel that you have no chance of getting the "free" money, at least apply, you never know. Finally, make new friends and enjoy the time. This is the best opportunity that you will have to expand your views of the world and different cultures. It is also the very best time of your life.

In my school, there is really nothing that I would complain about. There are a few things that I might update if given the opportunity. One of those things is that there is no national honor society for the honor students. I feel that they should become a member of the Phi Theta Kappa honor Society to give their students proper recognition for their accomplishments. Also, I feel that the English Composition classes should be held in a computer lab rather than a lecture room. This gives the student the opportunity to write essays in classes and get proper feedback.

Tom

This school offered an Associates degree in SurgicalTechnology, otherwise there is only certificate of completion courses.

Do the best you can in class now and develop good studying skills now s that when you go to college you will be able to handle the caseload of all the assignments required of you.

The most frustrating part of school as the busy schedule. I juggled a full time job, a family with kids in sports, anf school full time, and managed a 3.5 to 4.0 gpa and individuals who did not work or did nt have family did worse and tried to blame everybody else for their failure....

Kimberly

My classmates are people alot like me trying to further their educations to make a better life for theirselves andfa familie...

My classmates are people alot like me trying to further their educations to make a better life for theirselves andfa families.

If I could go back in time I would tell myself that college is very important to my future and I need to go to college right after High School. It is much easier to go to college right out of high school because your academics are still fresh in your mind. I am not saying that going to college later in life is bad, look at me now. I pay more attention since I am older, and I am more interested in what is being taught. The instructors are great and they are there to help us as students succeed. We all wish we could go back and do things differently, but it just doesn't happen. We need to do the best we can and it is never to late to get a higher education.

Anyone who is serious about getting a higher education degree to better themselves.

Brown Mackie College-Findlay administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.