Brown Mackie College-Findlay

« See more reviews of Brown Mackie College-Findlay

I was so tired of visiting colleges and always getting the run around about clinicals for the nursing programs. Some of the schools had a 3 year waiting period for clinicals. I came to Brown Mackie and they didn't beat around the bush. They actually took the time to get to know me and found that what I was thinking of going into wasn't really what I actually wanted. That's why I chose Brown Mackie, They are more than just insrtuctors, they are your friends!!

I really feel that all of my instructors generally care about everyone of their students and they want to see them succeed in every aspect of their lives not just in school but in life as well. No matter what problem you may have there is always someone there willing to help you.

They have night classes as well as their normal morning classes; so you can still go to work while attending class. You only attend one class a month; which lets you focus on that one class to your full extent.

I want to be a lawyer. I need this money to pay for my class and my school books. I want to go to school to be a strong person. Will you give me this money to pay for school or not?

This school offered an Associates degree in SurgicalTechnology, otherwise there is only certificate of completion courses.