Hopkinsville, KY
Brown Mackie College-Hopkinsville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Hopkinsville

Amber

Smaller school, with great teachers and easier to learn atomosphere.

Smaller school, with great teachers and easier to learn atomosphere.

The first thing I would have told myself is to start applying for colleges at the begining of my senior years. If I would have done that I wouldn't have waited two years to continue my education. Also, I would have made sure that I took the ACT test at the begining of my senior year, the main reason why I have choosen a commuinty college over a four year university is because I still have not completed my ACT test. I would have made sure to have given myself advice on how to not procrastinate and persue my goals, If i would have used this advice I would be half way through my college career and closer to recieving my dream job. I wish I would have given myself the best advice I could which would be, to always strive to be the best that I can be, don't take no for an answer, and do not let anyone make you feel inadeqate and tell you that you can not persue your dreams.

Those who want to persue a career that requiers a degree higher than an associates. Also, those who want to have big classes and be able to have a dorm room and experience the actual college life. Students who are looking to be a full-time student having more than one class a week and going to class more than 3 times a week would not want to attend Brown Mackie College. Many younger students who do not live on their own and don't work alot of hours should go to a bigger college.

brandy

I would advise to my high school self to focus on my education more than my social life because when you get older life becomes more complicated. I would remind myself that going back to school later in life is very difficult. It is hard working to pay your bills, run a household, and strive to do well in college all at the same time. If only I had focused on my education and continued on a clear path directly to college. Do not procrastinate an education. The longer you wait the harder it is to return. Life only gets harder along the way. It may seem fun to be so carefree but life will catch up to you and remind you that it is time to be responsible. Definately keep you priorities in order and stay on track to make something of your life !

My school is best known for the small classroom settings. Students are able to get the one on one attention they need from the teacher. Learning becomes more personal for the students which allows us to feel more comfortable in asking questions and having open discussions.

The environment at Brown Mackie College is a friendly environment that encourages students to help each other and work together. My classmates are all very down to earth and are always there for each other. There is always a friendly face to help.

Brown Mackie College-Hopkinsville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.