Lenexa, KS
Brown Mackie College-Kansas City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Kansas City

The Nursing career is very competitive.

The Nursing career is very competitive.

I wish that I would have made more of an effort in my Honors English class. I think so far in my education at Brown Mackie College, my most difficult assignments have been all the papers in MLA and APA format. Medical Terminology during pre-nursing was a way to get a jump start before my RN classes started in August 2008. Although there were a lot of terms, I wish I would have been studying throughout the summer, because there are many more terms that I will be using throughout my career. It never hurts to get ahead.

A person that is not willing to manage their time wisely and study many medical terms should not attend nursing school. There are many quizzes and tests that you as a student have to be ready for in advance. If you have children, you have to be sure there is plenty of help to allow time for studying and spending long days at hospitals. A person that can not think critically should be a nurse.

Brown Mackie College-Kansas City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.