Louisville, KY
Brown Mackie College-Louisville

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Louisville

Tessa

My overall opinion of Brown Mackie college is a very good one. My teachers have been very helpful and have always kept the classes informative and interactive. I have always felt safe on campus and I appreciate the presence of a police unit on the campus and the very well lit parking lot at night. I apreciate the small class size and think that it allows for a better learning experience and a closer bond between the students and th teachers.

Lakita

Brown Mackie is best known for its smaller classes for one on one interaction. They provide smaller classes, unlike universities who have maybe a thousand students, with twenty students to give the teacher and students one on one time for learning.

Since attending Brown Mackie ive become more diverse and open to learning new languages and cultures,due to all the ethnitics there. Ive met Korean, Spanish and English people there and many more. Therefore i am very thankful that i live in america because they've told me stories about things that have happen where they're from as well as how they live. Resulting me to not take anything for granted.

The most frustrating thing about brown Mackie is the parking. Its always so packed that there are hardly any parkin spaces and you have to park really far away from the front door or you might have to park elsewhere and walk to school. its gotten so bad to the point where they had to build another parking lot on the the one we already had.

Stacee

I have a professional understanding when it comes to getting my major . It has prepared me for the real world and what to expect in the workforce. It is important because if you are dedicated to college you most likely are to finish what you started. You can achieve what you put into it. Attendance is very inportant and striving to make the best grades as possible. Learning the ends and outs of what is the best professionally for me and the acheive that goal dream I have of finishing college and maybe one day be in a professional setting.

Brown Mackie College-Louisville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.