Miramar, FL
Brown Mackie College-Miami

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-Miami

Anthony

Hmmm!! well we've all had different high school experiences as well as colleges but , if I could go back in time to talk to myself as a high school senior the advice I would had gave myself would be. Make sure everything I do from today forward educationally benefits me and pay's of towards my future college endeavors having learned some of the best learning techniques my high school senior teachers taught me. Far as always being prepared studying, writing essays, listening to college professors lectures giving us a heads up of what?s to come, participating in extracurricular activities just being an all around active student getting in the habit of becoming "college bound " . If I would had told myself this in the past right know as of today as I speak I would have had made better decision making an well prepared then I?m today and the successful student I would've been back then and today. As individuals we definitely learn as we grow and I have definitely change the way and views of how I should handle things in a more challenging way yet this is the best advice I?ve given myself.

A highly well motivated individual whom seeks to futher his or her education and willing to take risks to get what ever it is you need done to succeed in your future endeavors with that professionalism , and a role model student.

As my first college experience i don't yet find anything fustrating because i handle every task step by step.

Brown Mackie College-Miami administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.