Brown Mackie College-Oklahoma City Top Questions

Melinda

I would tell myself to go and work harder on my studies and focus more on the grades then spending most of your time with friends. There is another life out there that high shcool will not teach you. They will teach you math and other things you need to know, but as long as you have these and go through high school with good grades you will be good in the long run. However, you need to know, they will not teach you that there are so many bills you will accumulate during the first few years out of high school. School may show you and teach you how to spend your money wisely, but what they don't tell you is that you will be extremely tempted. Take part in your future first, save money, as much money as possible, so when you do get into the world you will not be overwhelmed by the responsibility. Always keep on your toes and make sure there is always a backup plan, because the first plan, just might not work the first time, every time. Keep your head up and walk through life with a good attitude on your shoulders.