Fenton, MO
Brown Mackie College-St Louis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brown Mackie College-St Louis

Allison

Brown Mackie College has a very popular nursing program and Vet Tech program. They are well known for their hours and one class per month schedule. They are a very focused school and are passionate about helping you do your best.

I would tell myself to be more motivated. In highschool, I stopped caring. I thought it was ok to just coast by and do what i needed to just to provide for myself. I ended up in a situation where I was a lot more dependant on people that were undependable than i ever should have let myself get. Now as a single parent of 2 kids, it's not ok to coast. I need to show them that it is important to be independant and to always go after what you love. Find what you are passionate about and go after a career in that field. Never let yourself be surrounded by people who tell you you're not good enough or you can't do it. As long as you are motivated and have the drive you can do it. It may be hard but never give up.

I am enrolled in the Veterinary Technician program. I am very excited about the class schedule. The labs are very hands on. They push you to do your best while providing you with opportunities to practice in life experiences. Brown Mackie is connected with a few local shelters and is able to use animals that they have dropped off, for the students to do check ups on. The animals are getting free care while the school is helping out the community.

Jacob

I brag to my friends about the rigour of my university. If school was a job, I personally spend around 60 hours a week working. My courses are all taught at a very high level and I am pleased with the challenge I have found in them. Many of my friends say that their college was easier than our high school and that makes me content to be at Washington University because my high school was a bore.

If I could keep him quiet for long enough to speak, I would tell him to relax. I wish I had stepped back from the college application process and thought about my life in perspective. Everyone in my community expected me to become something great and they all had their own idea on what that would be and how I should do it. Before I made my decision on college, it was certain that I would go to a competitive, expensive private university. That is exactly what happened. I would have my high school self take a step back from all the opinions and expectations of my community, and search for who he truly wanted to become, not what but who. Although this might not have changed the choice I made for college, I would have been doing what I wanted to do, rather than fulfilling the prescription others had in mind for me. The college application process is complicated and happens very fast, but the best advice is to never lose sight of your true desires.

Washington University in St. Louis (not on the college listings) is famous for its pre-medical program. The pre-med program is possibly the best in the nation and keeps all of our students rigorously involved. Washington University has also been acclaimed for having the best campus food in the nation and I concur. Washington University has also been rated in some surveys as the most stressful college and in one case the most intelligent college.

Brown Mackie College-St Louis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.